Royal!AU

Hmm..
How about Halisol in Royal!AU 🤔🤔

Well.

I headcanon that Thunder as The Crown Prince who is engaged with the Duke oldest daughter, Lady Solaria at the ege of 16 and 15.

Even though its just a political marriage. He is really in love with the Duke's daughter, so does Solar—but too prestige to admit it.

(In this scene, they are 19 and 18)

Yeah! Thunder always sneak into Solar's bedroom trough the balcony every night

Yeah! Thunder always sneak into Solar's bedroom trough the balcony every night. He goes alone, but sometimes with company of his brother, Taufan—well of course that poor blue eyed guy stay outside to make sure that there are no guards. While Thunder just came for greeting her or getting a lil kiss from his Lady. And then dissapeared nowhere.

No one know about how that man manage to sneak in the mansion. He always survived when almost get caught. Well.. Thuder just good at it. For the sake of getting a kiss from Solar, he will willing to cross the ocean, and climbed the mountain so he can reach his girl.

But still, he need to be carefull so there is no scandal between the two family. Until they marriage.

They had two beautiful children

They had two beautiful children. The first born is Prince Supra and four years later, the second born is Princess Oriona.

Thunder is a loyal husband. He has no mistresses, making some marriage woman in the kingdom get jealous of how lucky Solar is.

Years passed, after ten years of marriage. Thunder ascended the trone at the age of 30. Because his father died of old age. And became King Thunder V of Thundernia, while Solar is officially became The Queen Consort.

(Funfact: The founder and first King of Thundernia Kingdom ere also named Thunder. Thats why the place is also called Thunder-nia)

On one of the day, when they are having an afternoon tea. Oriona suddenly asked for a little sister like her cousin. Making her mother blush madly since know how the process.

Oriona: "mother, father! I want a little sister like sister Windy!"

Solar: *almost choke her tea* "a.. little sister? Are sure you want a little sister?" *glanced at Thunder who widely grinned*