Handsome

|| One shot story — Thundy x blind Fem!sol ||

_______________

"Why are you stopping?.."

Thunder noticed the woman suddenly didn't move. Her fingers suddenly stopped touching the surface of the paper, as if thinking about something while reading a novel written in braille.

The novel was thicker and bigger than usual. Even the front cover is just white paper with the book title written in normal text and in braille.

"Nose... jaw..." Solar repeated the sentence in the book.

"Thunder, Can you come here?"

Without asking, Thunder complied with Solar's request and took a chair not far from her to sit next to the woman.

Solar could feel that Thunder was already beside her by hearing a squeak sound from the chair on her right that Thunder pulled. She then turned to the right and raised her hand in the air. Trying to reach the man's face, which of course shocked him.

"H-hey?!! What are you doing?" Thunder reflexively moved the woman's slender hands away from his face, gently. His heart was also pounding fast because of the sudden treatment.

"I want to feel your face..." she said without hesitation.

The man was confused, "huh?? What?"

"A lot of people say that you are such a handsome young man. So that's why, I'm curious..." Solar tried to reached the man's face again, slowly, worried that Thunder would push her hands away again.

But no. This time, Thunder just let it go.

"Do you really know how 'handsome' is described?..." the man blushed a little without realizing it. He brought his face closer so Solar could easily reach him. "Handsome is relative, you know... everyone has different beauty standard."

The woman laughed, "Yeah... you're right, I don't know. But in the novel I read, there was a part where the main female character described the handsomeness of her man, she even described his face shape in detail! Just think of it as my reference for judging your face."

Thunder was silent for a moment before letting out a breath. "Okay okay... do what ever you want."

"Yeay!!"

Solar then touched the man's face. Paying attention to every detail of his face while her fingers caressed the man's skin texture. Following the direction of his eyebrows, his cheeks, his nose,  then his eyelashes—

"Ah?!! Be careful!! Do you want to make me blind too?!" The woman's finger almost poked Thunder's eyeball.

"Hehe—you caught me! By the way, your eyelashes are very long..." Solar continued, feeling the man's face as Thunder still allowing his face to be touched.

Thunder closed his eyes, controlled his breathing because his heart had not wanted to calm down. Their faces were too close for just touching faces.

Well, Solar didn't realize it for obvious reasons. And even if Thunder wanted to stay away a lil bit, for some reason he just.. couldn't. That man just froze in his position.

His heart became even more chaotic when the woman started touching his lips at a slow pace. A naughty thought appeared in his mind, thinking that this woman wanted to kiss him

"A-are you done?.." he asked nervously.

"A moment..."

Leaving it for a while longer, Thunder then opened his eyes when he no longer felt the touch of the girl's fingers.

"Done?..." Thunder waited for Solar's response, feeling relieved that it was finally over. At least, he could calm his heart now. "So, what? Do you think I'm handsome?.."

"Hmm.." Solar tilted her head slightly, "maybe?.."

"Maybe?" He repeated her question.

"According to the book, you're handsome—suitable for the main female character's type of man since your face 'shape' similiar to her lover—and people in real life also say that you're handsome too, so..." Solar fell silent again as if holding back to say something.

"What? You don't want to admit that I am that handsome?" Thunder sneered. "C'mon!! Just believe it. I promise you wouldn't regret it!"

Solar suddenly felt annoyed by his laugh. "Ugh—you?!"

Hali laughed out loud when Solar tried to hit him but missed—

"Dont be too comfident! What if I can see and i think you're not handsome?!! As you said that handsomeness is relative!!" She said, still tried to trowing her hands to Thunder.

He catched her hands easily. "Hey! Dont say that. I'm sure when you can see the world one day, you will think that I'm a handsome young man too." Thunder smiled, a sincere smile.

She pouted. "Yeah... if you think so.."
——————-

👀
Mainly inspo from a reels and a small discussion with a friend—and also Veil manga by Kotteri🤩