Chapter 07

"You may now kiss the bride."

Right at that moment, Sehui could feel her cheeks heated up as her heart starts to throb very faster. She knew it's gonna happen but never even once she would expect that she'd be feeling this way.

Wonwoo pulled her body closer as he leaned in to kiss her.

And Sehui swear that the kiss felt so heart-fluttering.

She wasn't supposed to feel that way.

When everything's over, Wonwoo brought her to their now shared house. Sehui was astonished to see Wonwoo's house. Of course, he's coming from a rich family so it's expected for him to have such big and beautiful house.

There was suddenly two housemaids who came to take all of Sehui's belongings inside the house. She was even surprised to learn that Wonwoo didn't actually live alone, he have housemaids and gardener.

Once the two got in, again Sehui was deeply captivated by how elegant his house really looks.

"Ehem."

Sehui turned around.

She waited for Wonwoo to at least say something for calling her.

"Don't expect me to come home in two days." He informed before he left the house.

"Huh? What?"

"Wait!" She shouted as she stopped right at the main door of the house, Wonwoo who's about to go to his car stopped and turned around with an eyebrow raised.

"W-what do you mean b-by you're not coming home in two days?" She asked, stuttering. It's obvious that her voice cracked when she ask because she's actually nervous and scared.

"Why?"

"N-nothing."

"Look, we agreed that there will be no curfew. So, you go mind your own business while I go do my own business, okay?" He rolled his eyes before he left.

"Unbelievable." She whispered.

"See? I think I figured the reason why they brokeup. It's because of him and his temper." She grumbled while walking back inside the house.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry to tell you this but sir Wonwoo told us that your room would be that one." The housemaid stated as she pointed her finger to the other room, stopping Sehui from entering Wonwoo's room.

Sehui laughed.

"What am I thinking? Of course I have a room of my own. Oh god, stupid me. Why would Wonwoo even let us sleep in the same room? Tsk, tsk, tsk." She shook her head while giggling thinking of how stupid she was for a few moment.

"Thanks, may I know your name?" She smiled.

"You can just call me Mrs. Jung." She bowed.

"Aw, you don't have to bow at me." She chuckled.

Mrs. Jung only bowed again before she left without saying anything making Sehui frowned with her actions. She found Mrs. Jung weird as if she's really scared of Sehui. She decided to shrug it off and headed to her room.

"Phew, finally done. Now I'm hungry." She muttered once she's done with a bit of cleaning the room.

Sehui went to the toilet and stares at her own reflection on the mirror. A sad smile suddenly appeared on her face.

"Why am I sad?"

She wiped her tears away.

After washing her makeup off and changing to some comfy clothes, Sehui went downstairs to go to the kitchen. It suprised her to see both the maids had already prepared foods on the table for her.