Chapter 17

Sehui woke up early today. Luckily, Mrs. Jung put all the foods that she cooked last night inside the refrigerator. Sehui took all of them out and reheat them all.

"My class starts 9am today." She said to herself while yawning.

Sehui started to eat. Whilst eating, Wonwoo suddenly came to the kitchen with a messy bed hair. He yawned as he stretched his arms, it's the sight that Sehui had never seen from Wonwoo.

"Eat if you're hungry." She coldly said.

Wonwoo took a seat and starts eating.

"Thank you." He said.

"For what."

"For the foods, I knew it was actually meant for our dinner last night but I fucked up." He murmured making Sehui to furrow her eyebrows in bewilderment.

"And thank you again." He said.

"And that is for what?"

"You don't have to act all tough and cold. Just be honest with yourself, you're not okay and you need help. Look at what you're doing to yourself Wonwoo, this is what happens when you keep things to yourself."

"It's okay to open up and it's okay to rant about it. It's always been okay."

"Stop torturing yourself, Wonwoo."

"You have me."

"For being considerate." He mumbled, it feels like he finds it very hard to say it to her, he lowered his head as he continued eating.

"I was still conscious, so I heard and remembered everything." He added.

'Fuck, does that mean he was still conscious when I kissed his forehead? Oh my god.' Sehui thought, she kind of regret for doing so now that she knew Wonwoo was still conscious at that time.

"Do you mind if I drive you to uni?" He asked.

That's a very weird question coming from Wonwoo but nonetheless, Sehui nodded her head indicating that she agreed.

After breakfast, both Sehui and Wonwoo headed to their own rooms. Taking showers and getting ready for uni and work. Despite of how heartbroken Sehui really was last night because of Wonwoo, but today, she kind of felt a bit happy.

'Is he slowly trying to change himself..?' She asked herself.

She shook her head.

"Don't get your hopes too high." She said while pointing her reflection on the mirror.

The two are now on their way to Sehui's uni. She keep taking glances at him who's only staring at the front, focusing on the road. Unlike how he always drive before, this time he's driving really steadily because usually he'll drive in a very fast speed.

"What time does your class ends?" He asked as soon as the two arrived in front of the university.

"I have a few classes in the afternoon. It'll end at 4pm." She replied.

"Okay, I'll pick you up. My aunt's celebrating her birthday today." He stated.

Sehui didn't like that.

"Okay."

-

"Do you think that she'll like it?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he showed her the designer bag that Sehui picked to buy for his aunt. The fact that he didn't sound angry, cold or rankled at all surprised her.