Chapter 20

Sehui is currently at the university's library with both Ara and Seokmin, doing their studies together and that's when Sehui's phone rings.

It's Wonwoo.

"Hello?" Sehui picked up the call.

"Where are you now?"

"Library, studying."

"We need to go home now."

"Woah? I have class in less than an hour-"

"I said now!" He yelled and soon, he ended the call. Sehui was startled with him suddenly yelling. He could've at least ask her to go home in a proper manner.

"Sorry guys, urgent thing. I have to go now." She said while packing her stuffs.

"Yah, what happened?!"

Going out of the university, she saw Wonwoo already waiting for her. Before Sehui could even wear the seatbelt, Wonwoo starts driving in a very fast speed causing Sehui's head to bump the windshield.

"Aw!" She yelped in pain.

"Tsk, sit properly will you?" He grumbled.

"Hello?! You're the one who started driving when I haven't-" Sehui couldn't continue her words when Wonwoo covered her mouth with his hand.

"Just shut up, will you? Sit properly, please." He rolled his eyes.

Sehui sighed, giving up. As much as she wanted to scream on the top of her lungs to him, she decided not do it or else Wonwoo would definitely stop the car and tell her to walk her way home.

Arriving home, Wonwoo unlocked the door of the house and waited for Sehui to come in.

"Pack your stuffs for 2-3 days at least." He instructed.

"Huh? For what?"

"Just do it. Oh my god, stop questioning, do I look like I have the time to explain everything?" He scowled at her, she sighed as she nodded her head before heading to her room.

"Spitfire." She murmured.

When she got to her room, she started packing her stuffs and clothes for 3 days with no clue inside her mind about what's going on. When she's finally done, she went downstairs and there Wonwoo is already waiting for her. Without saying anything, he grabbed her luggage and put it inside his car.

"Let's go."

During the ride, as usual it's filled with silence. Sehui really wanted to know why he's in a rush, where they're going and why must it be 2-3 days but if she ask, he'll probably cover her mouth with his hand again.

An hour of ride filled with silence, Sehui couldn't take it anymore.

"Where are we going?" She queried, shattering the silence.

"Somewhere far." He plainly answered.

"Okay? Where exactly?"

"Can you please stop asking? I'm really annoyed right now, just shut the fuck up." He groaned soon after, Sehui though, stared at him incredulously.

"Not only you asked me to escape my class today, you shouted at me who knows nothing about what's going on and now what? You're asking me to skip uni for 2-3 days and you're not even gonna explain to me at least a bit about it?" She asked while glowering at him.

"I fucked up, there, I said it! I fucked up!" He yelled.

"What? You fucked up, yes you're fucked up. But what?" She rolled her eyes.