Chapter 14

"Hi, Sehui!" Seokmin greeted with a bright smile.

Sehui only smiled back to him.

'As time passed, the lesser I spent time with Seokmin, the more my feelings for him fades away." What she had in her mind once she saw him.

'Whenever he give me that smile, my heart would explode. Whenever he stands beside me, my legs would get all shaky. But everything stopped, slowly, I don't seems to feel anything for him anymore..' Sehui thought as she stared at Seokmin still with a smile.

"Another assignment?" He frowned.

"Yea.. But I have two weeks to finish it." She said.

"That's great."

Silence..

Awkward..

It was never this awkward whenever she's with him. She usually have tons to talk about but not anymore now.

"What's up? Should we get some coffee before we head to class?" Ara asked, raising an eyebrow to the two.

"Your treat!" Both Sehui and Seokmin shouted in unison before they started running together to the nearest coffee bean shop.

"I regret offering them." Ara murmured.

When her class for today is finally over, she saw Wonwoo already waiting for her. The moment she saw him, a smile appeared on her face as she suddenly got so excited.

Sehui's confused about why she's suddenly feeling so excited?

'I used to feel this way whenever I see Seokmin. But now, it's not Seokmin..'

She stopped and stared at him and that made Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows, bewildered of why did she suddenly stopped walking and is only staring at him with a soft smile.

"It's Wonwoo." She whispered.

-

"Yah.. Are you being serious right now?" Ara asked.

She's now in Sehui's room, both of them decided to do their assignments together though it's a whole different assignment that each of them got.

"I don't know.. What do you think?" She frowned.

"So.. It hurts whenever you see that he still can't move on from Eunyoung and you get all excited whenever you see him." Ara poked her chin, pondering more about the possibilities.

"But, Sehui. I'm not stopping you from growing feelings for him but, I don't want you to get hurt. You both are only married because you both needed each other's help. And besides, a guy like him? Sure he got the look and wealth, but I feel like he isn't the right one for you." Ara said while putting her hand on Sehui's shoulder.

"That's what I'm thinking as well.."

"It seems like he will never ever move on from his beautiful, perfect, fair and kind Eunyoung. I feel bad for him, he love her endlessly. I will never have the chance." She muttered.

"Sehui.." Ara hugged her best friend tightly.

Sehui started tearing up.

"What should I do? He's still stuck in his past, Ara. He needs help, he's never gonna change if nobody's gonna help him. And I want to be the one who's gonna help him and change him." Sehui's teary eyes stared at her best friend.

"I think, he's keeping a lot of things by himself. It's not good, Ara." She added.

Her best friend sighed.

"Then, do what you think is right." She smiled.

-

Sehui smiled as she stared at all the foods she've prepared for Wonwoo. She's excited, she can't wait until Wonwoo arrives home and have dinner together with him. This is her first step to do her mission.

When suddenly someone banging on the door as if they wanted to escape from zombie apocalypse, Sehui was startled. She rushed and checked, it's Wonwoo. When she opened the door, Wonwoo rushed his way to his room.

Sehui could see blood from him, the floor have drops of blood as well. Locking the door, she rushed her way to Wonwoo's room.

"Wonwoo!" She called.

Wonwoo's in the toilet, cleaning all the blood away. Once he got out, he saw Sehui giving him a concerned look.

"What?"

"W-what happened to your hand?"

"I grabbed a knife, barehanded." He in a calm and unbothered way answered.

"Why would you do that?"

"That's a funny question."

Sehui took the first aid kit and went to him. He made Wonwoo sit on his bed while she grabbed the armchair to sit in front of him. Putting the first aid kit on her laps, she took the bandage.

"What did you got yourself into again today?" She asked as she starts to wrap his hand with the bandage.

"Argh.. That Jungmin really is getting on my nerves." He made his other hand to a fist while clenching his jaw.

"You met him? Why? The money?" She dared to ask.

"He said he wants you." He answered.

"Huh?"

"He's liking you."

"So, you fought because of that? Not because of the money? You got hurt because of me?" She asked.

"Is that wrong? I have the right to fight him, he likes my wife." He rolled his eyes, Sehui's heart skipped a beat hearing that and slowly, her tears fell down her cheeks.

"When he wants something, he won't stop until he finally gets it." He stated.

"Jungmin is the type who'll never give up."

He suddenly hold her wrist.

"Please, don't go anywhere without me, unless you have class. Now, stop crying." The moment he wiped her tears away, Sehui could feel her heart throbbing very faster than ever.

"I-I cooked dinner for you. Please come down when you're done." She stood up, bowed and left his room.

She put her hand on her chest, her heart is still beating very fast. Shaking her head, she slapped her ears for numerous of times to make herself stop thinking about it.

Wonwoo finally came down.

Both of them started to eat in silence.

Sehui saw that Wonwoo's struggling to eat and at the same time he noticed that she's staring at him.

"I'm right handed, it's hard to use my left hand." He bluntly said. His right hand was bandaged so it's hard for him to feed himself using his left hand.

"I can help." She stood up and went to take a seat beside him.

Sehui feeds him.

It feels extremely awkward.

But she's happy to see Wonwoo eating very well.

When she's about to feed him another spoonful of food, he stopped her by holding her wrist.

"Sehui."

Sehui looked at him in the eyes.

"Y-yes?"

Wonwoo didn't say anything. He keep on staring at her and slowly, he leaned his face closer to her. Sehui could clearly hear her heartbeats now, she felt very nervous at the same time scared.

As Wonwoo keep on leaning closer, he pressed his lips against hers.

Sehui's eyes widened.

Wonwoo kissed her as he slowly wrap his hands around her waist, pulling her closer. The spoon that Sehui's currently holding fell down to the table from her hand and she still wasn't able to react due to shock.

But Sehui pushed him away, avoiding eye contact with him.

"P-please, finish y-your food." She stuttered.

She stood up and ran away from the kitchen to her room. Slumping her body on her bed, she put her hand on her chest, and then her cheeks and lastly, her lips.

"W-why did he do that..?" She whispered to herself, still in disbelief.

-