Chapter 1. The sisterly reunion.

"God you're such a fucking bitch!" Blake screams, throwing a glass plate at the wall. "Me!!? I'm a bitch?! How the fuck am I the bitch when you're the mother fucker that put his hands on me!" I retort. "I left everything for you! My job, my family, MY FUCKING LIFE BLAKE." I pause, giving myself a breath. "But no. I'm a bitch. The good for nothing, worthless bitch, that just sits in your way." I choke, continuing my previous sentence. "Yeah, you're a bitch. And you're sure as hell in my way." Blake scoffs.

   I look him dead in the eyes, stepping up for my face to meet his. "Since I'm in your way.. I'll leave then." I press, poking my finger on his chest to move him out of my way. I grab my backpack, stuff my essentials and walk to the door. "Baby please, I didn't mean it.. Don't leave me.." Blake sniffles, I grab my car keys off the ring hook, ignoring any word he's saying to me. I walk out the door not daring to look behind me. I open my car door, turn on the car, and speed off away from what was once my home.

   Driving down the dark road isn't as bad as it seems. I grab my phone out of my pocket, turning on the screen. "God, I hope I won't regret this." I groan, dialing my sister's number. "Hello?" Her sweet voice sings, "Hey Penny... It's Y/N.." I sigh, holding tears that I had no idea I've been holding back. "Oh! Hey sugar! Whatcha need?" Her voice echoes in my head, the sweet ringing only lasting a while. "Well.. Blake and I broke up.. I need a place to stay.. Do you mind-" My sentence gets cut off by Penny squealing into the phone. "Oh my goodness! I knew he was a bad guy. Yes love, you can stay with me as long as needed." She sings, her words hurt me a little, but I know she's not wrong.

    The drive is slow, it's a couple hours from Washington DC. I turn up the music, Kelly Clarkson is on, 'What a perfect song.' I sigh to myself, bopping my head to the music. In the middle of my post breakup sing sesh, I pull into Penny's driveway. "Oh my! Y/N, look at you!" I hear her scream while running out of the door to her house. She grabs my face examining every inch of it. "Alright! Alright! I'm not 9 any more!" I whine, pulling her hands away from my face. "Ugh! I just can't help it! You've grown so much! You're beautiful!" she squeals once more while pulling me into her house. "Okay so I have a guest room, but it's now your room, I have some old things over yours so I put them in there!" Her happiness makes me happy, I love seeing her happy. "Alright then, lead me the way!" I squeal, finally returning her energy. 

   She pulls me up the stairs leading me to my new room. "Damn Pen, are you sure it was just a few things?" I laugh awkwardly, "Well I bought you a lot for Christmas, but when you texted me saying that Blake wouldn't let you. I could smell the breakup coming. So I just left them in here." She sighs completely out of breath. "Wow, uh, thank you so much." I say in awe, "Of course sweetheart. Alright, I'm tired. you do what you want, this is your home now. Just don't wake me up." I can tell she's trying to sound intimidating but I can't help but giggle. "Alright, goodnight lovely." I yawn making my way to the closet.

   I grab a pair of sweats and a sports bra. I tie my hair in a messy bun (or whatever you want) and cuddle into bed.