Chapter 9. Girls night? No, team night.

*Smut Warning!!*

  "Alright sooo. Small change of plans." Emily says as we walk to JJ's hotel room. "And those change of plans are?" I cock my brow. "Well, instead of a girls night... It's a team night." She snorts, opening the door. "Oh okay, that's not that bad." I shrug sitting on JJ's bed. "Well you clearly haven't seen Morgan get drunk" JJ laughs. "I'll probably be with you guys or Spencer, so. Not an issue for me." I giggle. "Soo, speaking of Spence. Emily told me what he said when you caught the unsub" She wiggles her eyebrows. "JJ, come on. Stop" I laugh, hiding my hands in my face. "Oh shit! We gotta hurry!" Emily squeals, rushing into the bathroom. "Is she really worried about being late to a bar?" I ask JJ. "Well she picked out dresses for us, so in her opinion. Yes." She snorts. "Alright, fitted black dress for Y/N, fitted maroon dress for JJ, and a fitted dark green dress for me!" Emily shouts. I put the dress on in the bathroom, once I slip it on I stare at myself in the mirror. "Uh.. Ems.. Don't you think this dress is a bit.. Revealing?" I ask, walking out the bathroom door. "Well yes, but you look beautiful!" She squeals, while helping JJ zip up her dress. "The low v neck in the front paired with the cute out stringed back, and the corset. Just fits you!" Emily squeals again. "Well I will say, you guys look amazing!" I shout, pulling the girls into a hug. "Okay! Let's go!" 

   I walk behind JJ and Emily once we step foot in the bar. "God, they aren't kidding when they say bar.." I huff. "You act like you've never been to one" JJ pokes. "I haven't" I reply quickly. "What?" Emily asks, her and JJ turning around to look at me. "Well, Blake. Our unsub. He's my ex-boyfriend. I couldn't go anywhere when I was with him." I sigh, looking at the girls. "Jeez Y/N, I'm sorry." Emily says, pulling me into another hug. "Okay! No more moping! Let's party!" JJ squeals, pulling us to the team. 

   "Well look at you three. Mhm, damn you girls are hot." Derek chuckles. "Alright lover boy, go find some girls to play with." I smirk, moving towards the teams table. I stand next to Emily and JJ. "So, I was thinking. Shots and dancing!" JJ shouts, smiling at everyone. I feel a pair of eyes on me while the group is talking. I look around to see who's eyes they were, until Spencer and I lock eyes. I put my hand on Emily's shoulder to get her attention. "Hey Em, I'll be right back." I whisper, grabbing my drink off the table. I walk over to Spencer, I can see him shuffling in his seat. "Hey Spence" I smile. "Hey Y/N" He returns the smile but something is different about him. He seems uncomfortable? No, nervous. I giggle, "Spencer I saw you staring at me, It's okay. Don't be so nervous, we're having fun!" taking a chug of my drink. 

   "Eugh, god is that tequila. Oh that's so gross." I groan, pushing the drink away from me. I earn a laugh from Spencer, he's lightening up a little. His drink is different from mine though. "What's in your drink?" I ask leaning over to smell it. "Whisk-" He laughs, cutting off his own sentence when my nose reaches his glass. "Ewww, god what's with you guys and gross drinks" I whine. He just looks at me, "You're already drunk aren't you?" He leans back in his seat. "I am not.. It's just been a while since I've drank." I protest. "Your cheeks are already red, and your words are slurring." He sighs once more. I see him motion Emily over, "What's up?" She asks, "You might want to take her back to the hotel." He points at me. I can hear Emily whine at his words. "Spencer, why can't you take her. JJ and I have more shots coming!" She whines again. Spencer nods at her words and grabs his jacket.

"Woah, you're not actually taking me to the hotel are you?" I stumble behind him. "Yes Y/N, I am" He sighs, grabbing onto my arm. "But I'm gonna be alone! Emily won't be back for a while!" I whine, leaning my head against his shoulder. "You can stay with me until Emily gets back. Okay?" I nod my head in response to him. 

  He unlocks his hotel door, letting me walk in first. I flop on his bed, spreading my arms out. "God get these damn heels off" I groan, flying both heels off at the same time. "Spence, can I borrow some clothes until tomorrow please" I sit up to face him. "Uh, yeah sure. Here, wear these." He tosses a pair of sweatpants and a baggy tee-shirt. "Awe, thank you." I slur, taking my dress off. "Woah WOAH. What are you doing!" He squeaks, covering his eyes, "Uh, getting this uncomfortable ass dress off?" I look at him confused, "Spencer? Are you okay?" I pull the sweatpants on, still in my bra. "Spencer?" I walk towards him. "Mhm?" He hums still covering his eyes. "I'm decently covered, you're fine" I snort, standing in front of him. He slowly pulls his hands down, his eyes fluttering open. I place my hands on his chest, and look up at him. His face is a bright shade of red, but his eyes are dark, filled with something I've never seen before. "Spencer, I'm a profiller and even you're confusing me." I giggle, still looking into his eyes. "What are you talking about?" He huffs, wrapping his hands around my waist. "Well, your face is telling me you're embarrassed, but your eyes and body language is telling me a different story." I smirk, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck. 

   Our sweet stare only lasts for a second, it breaks by Spencer smashing his lips into mine. The motion of our lips are in sync, like they're used to doing this. The taste of whiskey mixing with the tequila is almost comforting. I pull away trying to catch my breath, gasping for as much air as I can. "Spencer.." I gasp in between breaths. "Please tell me this is real and not a dream." I say quietly. In response he kisses me again. Only this time, it's more passionate, and filled with lust. I've never seen this side of him before. I've only ever seen the sweet, caring , awkward and kind side of him. This is something new, something thrilling. His grip on my hips gets tighter the more he deepens the kiss. "Spencer" I gasp, pushing my hands through his hair. He pushes me onto the bed, his arms the only thing separating our touch.

   I lay quietly, waiting for him to make the next move. "I know we said we were gonna go slow with things. But today, the way that man treated you. I felt hurt, pissed off, and so many other things." He pauses, taking a deep breath. "I just don't know if I can wait any longer." He finishes. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck. This different side of him, a possessive, lust filled, aggressive side of him is something I never expected, but in all honesty it's hot. I kiss him before either of us can get another word out. I run my fingers through his brunette hair, ever so slightly tugging at it. He breaks the kiss, "You have to say it's okay." He states, his face inches from mine. "Spence. It's okay." The sweetness of his voice, the caring side of him mixed with this new side sends shivers throughout my body.

  He starts a trail of slow, sloppy kisses on my neck. Taking a small amount of time to create little bruises. He comes back up smashing his lips on mine once more. The only words or noises I can make are muffled moans, in which he seems to appreciate. I tug at his soft hair a little more before breaking the kiss. Only gasps and whimpers leaving my mouth. Spencer looks down at me with a smirk, "Hm, You seem to be having fun." he coos. I nod my head in response, still trying to catch my breath. " You know.. just looking at you tonight, in that dress. Revealing all the right places." He pauses while leaning to my ear. "Only made me think of how beautiful you'd look without it." His whisper sending shivers through me. "Spencer please" I moan, practically begging for him. The only receiving response I get is his fingers digging into my hips. "I'm going to make you feel, just how I felt watching you in that interrogation room, the bar, and even the moment you first laid your lips on mine." He growls.

   Within seconds of his words, he pulls off the sweatpants I was once wearing, and lowers himself to my underwear line. "God, from here you look amazing, just a mess for me." He chuckles, his breath lingering on my skin. He takes his time removing the thin lace thong, placing small pecks on my lower stomach. He finally removes them, I see the piece of thin clothing hit the wall. He places sloppy kisses on my inner thighs leaving marks and bruises. I cry out from his touch, my moans begging for more. I buck my hips a little to motion that I crave his touch, that I need his touch. 

   Finally he pleases my wishes, his tongue circling around my clit. The feeling of his quiet moans into me only sending me over more. I buck my hips towards him again, tugging his hair. "God, Spencer please!" I beg,  already reaching my climax. As my legs start to shake, his motions stop. The only noises in the room are my whimpers and moans, still begging for him. "Now now, you poor thing. You'll get what you want, just be a good girl and you'll get it." He whispers, grabbing a fist full of my hair. He stands up pulling his pants and boxers off, my gaze never leaving him. He leans over me, looking me directly in the eyes. With the sweet caring moment, only comes to a halt. Spencer slams himself into me, a screaming moan escaping my lips. His pace is slow but harsh. I use one hand to grab the bed sheets, and the other to grip onto his arm, digging my nails into his skin. The room is filled with sweet meaningful moans coming from both of us. "God, Y/N." he moans in my ear. My moans filling his ears only give him more confidence. 

   I feel a knot in my stomach, my body telling me that my climax is coming soon. "Spencer.." I gasp trying to finish the rest of my sentence. "Don't worry baby, me too." He reassures, before his pace starts to pick up. I can feel both of us reaching our highs, Spencer pulls out coming on my stomach while my body goes through shaking and tremors, still followed by my moans. He flops beside me, playing with my hair.  He smiles, "I'll start a shower and help you in there." He gets up walking to the bathroom. I appreciate his sweetness, even though he knows that he made my legs like this. He picks me up, walking us to the shower as we take care of each other after a long, rough, hot night.