Fake Couples vs. Real Couples

The next day, I woke up late. I came down stairs and people were already at the bar. I grabbed my breakfast and went back upstairs. I got ready for the day and then checked the time. Man, I'm gonna be late. I quickly ran outside and started down to town. Dally was gonna take, me, Johnny, and Ponyboy to the movies with him. I saw them in a lot not to far off. I noticed that Johnny didn't have his jacket. Shoot, I forgot it. I'll get it to him later. I ran into the boys who looked like they were running from something.

"Everything okay?" I ask pulling up next to the boys.

"Yeah, somebody pulled a blade on Shepherd and his gang," Johnny answered.

"Then the fuzz showed, so we ran," Ponyboy finished and Dally just nodded while popping another cigarette in his mouth.

We strolled around, just killing time before the movie. We went to the DX to ask Soda and Steve for some money. They hated when we bothered them at work. We spent time walking around and small talking before it eventually started to get dark. We decided we should start heading to the Nightly Double. We reached the back fence of the place and slid right under. It didn't cost much to get in, it only costs a quarter if you're not in a car, but Dally doesn't like to do things the legal way. We all had enough money to get in but Dallas insisted we sneak in.

Nobody else was there, except two Soc girls. One with short dark hair and the other with pretty red hair. I immediately recognized the redhead. When we walked up to take a seat she smiled and waved. I, of course, waved back. A grin grew on Dally's face. He came up close to me and whispered in my ear.

"Y/N, is that that Cherry girl you were telling me 'bout?" he asks.

"Yeah, but don't get any ideas. She's already got a boyfriend and I don't want you messing with our friendship," I told him strictly.

Dally stepped back and put his hands in the air. "Aye, I can't make any promises."

I rolled my eyes and the four of us took a seat, right behind Cherry and her friend. I knew it was a bad decision but Dal pleaded and Pony didn't mind sitting behind them, seem like he almost wanted to. Johnny was silent, per usual, but he showed on his face that he didn't really care where we sat. Dal sat on the aisle, just behind Cherry. Pony sat next to him and I sat in between Ponyboy and Johnny.

I was actually trying to paying good mind to the movie, but it wasn't super interesting.

Then I saw Dally gettin' real close Cherry, and I knew he was up to no good. But by her giggles, I could tell she didn't mind it so much. Yet. He leaned back in his chair and slowly tipped over. We all started cracking up. Dal crawled up from the floor and he started whispering in her ear. He always knew how to recover quick. I could see Cherry's facial expression change from a smile to a frown in a matter of seconds. I knew Dallas at crossed the line.

"Take your feet off my chair and shut your trap."

I smacked Dally's arm and told him to stop but he didn't even flinch. "Who's gonna make me?"

I looked to the boys beside me, both to scared to say anything to Dallas. He wouldn't listen anyway.

"Dal stop!" I whisper-yelled at him.

Bit he ignored me and kept on bugging Cherry. "Come baby, what's stopping me? Your boyfriend?"

"Leave us alone... or I'll call the cops!"

"Oh, my my. Ya hear that, Pone? She's gonna call the cops. Good thing I ain't scared of the fuzz!"

"Please, leave us alone," Cherry was pleading now, but never once did she seem scared or desperate. "Be nice, and leave us alone!"