✦ Seeing things differently.

[ (A/N) : Thank you for 200+ views..? Or reads..? But thank you all for that. It was a shocking that this has that much attention for a short time, which was 3 days the book has been created. Anyway, someone was pointing things on Chapter 1 and I've explained one in Chapter 2.

• The reason why Fang forget things, is because one of my braincells just said 'Hey, what if we make things more dramatic ? ' another one of my braincells said, 'Let's have Fang as our victim. ' and this happens. For a real explanation, Rie took almost half of Fang's memories to see what does C. Kaizo would react. Ria spies it up with adding the shield twins.

If you ask me, Ria and Rie are my Persona. Ria being the one having the physical body, while Rie act as the voice. He have no physical appearance.

As I promised before, this will be about animations. So have fun with it and I'll put the videos too so you can see it yourself.

And sorry for the lied update. Somehow I accidentally press the 'publish' button twice now. ]

★ ───────────────────────────────── ★

On breaks..

"Dey Boboiboy ! Where'd you go ? You suddenly went missing ! " ask Gopal as soon as he saw Boboiboy enter the room.

The Kokotiam Gang, alongside with the elementals and Boboiboy's relatives, whip their heads at Boboiboy so fast they might broke their necks.

Boboiboy awkwardly laugh, "I was just asking Ria and Rie something, plus I'm okay ! "

Yaya and Ying gives him a 'are you serious' look. Fang and Gopal gave him a deadpanned face. Boboiboy's relatives didn't know why did they gave Boboiboy that, expect from Mechabot and Amato.

"Wei, you were hurt back then ! Good thing Thorn healed you fully before something bad happens to you ! " says Ying, remembering that Thorn has healed Boboiboy at the time he was on the stage to meet his elementals.

Boboiboy scratch the back of his neck awkwardly. His friends can become overprotective at times. There's one time when he was locked inside Yaya's Gravitional Lift (Apungan graviti) with Fang guarding. Gopal brought food for Boboiboy and Ying also watch over him. (Cr. : Yukiredmix on Twitter).

"Come on guys.. Let's just let it slides and have fun now ~! Don't want our 2 hours of break being reduce by talking to me, right ? "

Gopal hummed before dragged Boboiboy to the food aisle, presumably asking (A.K.A forcing) him to eat. The elements were jealous that Gopal was close to Ori, but both Thorn and Quake didn't mind and just continue to talk about the watch that has dimensions they live in.

Solar and Thunderstorm decides to get close to Ori, wanting to question the said owner.

Gopal was not there anymore because he went to another aisle for food, more like dessert aisle. Desserts are a top priority, Gopal says.

Boboiboy who notice their presence waved at them, "Solar ! Thunderstorm ! Do you want to take some food here ? " Solar shake his head, decides to take the talking.

"It's nothing Ori. We just want to ask for some things first. " Boboiboy raised a brow but let him continue.

"We want to ask, do you know a former elemental user like you ? " Boboiboy hummed before shaking his head, never knowing that he wasn't the only one who can control more than one elemental like him. Maybe the former elemental user can teach him how to control things more efficiently.