✤ As life continues.

[ (A/N) : How long have I leave you all now ? It's been a while, hello. I want to apologize. ONCE MORE. Because I can't post the main chapter of the story. I'm going to have 1 week left to say goodbye to my upperclassmen. I'm gonna miss my favorite older siblings.

But anyway. This is a side chapter.

✤ : Side chapter. (Still has some connections to the stories. Mostly not important. )

✦ : Main chapter. (Where the actual things happen. )

I'll be entertaining you all with side chapters as I'll finish the ceremony of goodbye and also the surprise chapters.

F to my brain for not functioning well and also for giving me headaches.

Also thank you for 2.5k+ readers. I didn't expect myself to have that many readers for more than a month of HIATUS.

And also the 100+ votes. ]

★ ───────────────────────────────── ★

...

.

.

.

Why ?

Dang those thoughts.
They won't leave him be.

No.

It will never leave him alone.

───────── •

The room gradually becomes more and more.. quiet. No one can speak as everyone cannot help but let the same questions replaying again and again.

'Why are they letting some children save the galaxy ?'

'They started to become superheros at such a young age ?'

'How are they still standing after their childhood basically got robbed ?'

It feels as if everything that was supposed to be ordinary, became unordinary. Children their age were supposed to feel the joy of life and hang out with their friends. Not saving the galaxy. But at the same time, who can control those powers better than them, as they started to practice from 9 - 11 ? Some aliens, of course.

But the Kokotiam Gang is more trustworthy because they have been using those powers for a long time. It was hard to adapt with the power they obtained, let alone trying to use that power when you yourself don't know your way around with it.

It's safe to say, Kokotiam Gang has yet to give their everything.

But, they're humans. They won't last long before the life - and - death situations keeps on coming back again and again.

They'll die young or die of old age.

But again, no one can pretty much predict the future other than those who were the chosen one.

.

.

.

"Dey, Boboiboy. " the elemental hero snapped out of his thoughts before looked at his best friend, Gopal.

"Don't you think that this is.. weird ? Why are they doing this in the first place ? " ask him. It's kind of unusual for the food lover to think like that, but nevertheless, it did catch his attention.

Why didn't he think about it before ?

He thought about it for a some time before shrugging, before saying,