✦ View and make stories about life.

[ (A/N) : Hello. Apologies, but because of delayed time and also family trip, and also because I don't want you all to wait any longer, the Eps. has to wait for another time. This will be a reaction about photos I found on the internet. Without further adieu, let's get into it. And thanks for 600+ reads (or views).

(Also I get this idea from Twitter. ) ]

★ ───────────────────────────────── ★

A good day..

A good day where chaos can happen any moment now because not only were they being kidnapped, they were also forced to watch about either the future, present, or past. Funny, right ? Oh yeah, they also stuck with their enemies.

"Dey, Boboiboy. You know where the toilet is ? " ask Gopal to his best friend. Boboiboy hummed before pointing to the door where it leads to the room full of food.

"Just get inside that room and go to the back of the room. There you can see another door leading to the toilet. " Gopal thanked him before running down to the toilet, not forgetting to fist bump Boboiboy.

Thorn, who happens to sit beside Boboiboy, asks him. "Ori ? Can you tell me how Gopal can be your friend ? Aside from a random encounter with your grandfather at Kokotiam. "

Boboiboy giggle. "Well Thorn, sometimes a random encounter is not - so - random encounter. " Thorn is still confused, ask him. "What do you mean by that ? "

"I mean, maybe it's destiny for us to meet or something like that. Plus, I like Gopal as his best friend because he's helpful and kind, and also funny. "

Solar, who overheard the conversation, scoffed. "Really ? I remember that he barely helped you. Why bother ? " Thunderstorm quickly smack his head, earning an 'ow' and a glare.

Thunderstorm sigh, "Respect Ori's decisions. He's helpful when he can. You're just not fully aware of the story of his and Ori's friendship. Just tell Ori that you're just jealous, lightbulb. "

Cyclone, Quake, and Blaze decide to hear the heating conversation. Ice ? He's sleeping on Boboiboy's lap. Comforting and comfortable, he says.

He heard the heated conversation but he doesn't want to get involved.

"What did you say, pikachu !? " Solar yelled, causing some others who are focused with their own things to hear what the elements are fighting.

"Tch. It's not like I'll be fighting you because of that nickname. Plus, your arrogant self is too much, don't you think ? " says Thunderstorm, smirking as he was aiming to make Solar lose his cool.

"I'm not joking, you're hot headed. You're just jealous that I'm faster and stronger than you, and I'm smarter and more handsome than you to the point Ori would choose me. " says Solar, practically spitting his logic at Thunderstorm's face.

Oh, have I tell you that Solar's also aiming to anger Thunderstorms ?

"That's not nice.. " mumble Thorn, seeing that Cyclone and Blaze are almost getting in the conversation before seeing how Quake is furious.

Mama Quake is here to.. Uhh.. Kabedon them ??
Don't ask me about that slang as I only seeing it on Twitter, thinking it was like smack down or anything similar to that..

On the other side..

Yaya and Ying watch as Boboiboy has trouble controlling his elements, and also Quake who was furious at the event that was in front of his eyes.

Fang, however..

He was conflicted. The captain that was besides him, keeps on staring at him, as if he just stole something important from the captain.