Missed Ya

Summary: this was an anon request on tumblr - "please could you do niall getting home after playing golf for the entire day, and he's all sweaty and you find it so hot and end up following him into the shower and doing it in there, but make it very romantic please please xx"

You giggled to yourself as you look over the selfie Niall sent you along with a text, Almost done then I'll be home. Miss ya!

I miss you too, you dork, you type out, a smile plastered on your lips. You rest your phone down and bite your lip, looking around your living room.

Can you pick up coffee on your way home? If not it's fine, you text hoping he gives you a little bit more time.

Of course I can, you want your usual?

You smile and celebrate silently, yes, please. Thank you I love you.

You set your phone down and get to work.

It's not very often that Niall is home for this amount of time, luckily, he caught a break and you two have been spending as much time together without suffocating each other.

You search the whole house for every single candle you can find and run them down to the kitchen table when your arms get too full, "Yes. Yes. Yes."

You start to place them around the living room and by the front door, right where Niall will walk in, "perfect."

You go over to the windows and pull the curtains shut, darkening the room so the candle light does the work.

You sit down on the couch and grab your phone. Niall texted, Grabbing the coffee, see you soon.

You bite your lip and look down at your outfit. Sweats and a hoodie won't cut it. You quickly make your way into your bedroom and discard your sweat suit and put on a silky blue slip nightgown that shows off a lot, but still leaves thing for the imagination.

You walk back out to the living room and sit back down on the couch, trying to figure out a position that makes you look sexy and not uncomfortable.

You settle for one leg over the other and one arm rested on the back cushion. You start to get excited as you hear the beep of Niall's car lock sound.

A few seconds later he open the door and walks in, freezing as his eyes gaze over the candle lit room, "What's this?" He asks as he closes the door.

You lean forward and shrug, "Just thought I'd make it a little cozy for when you got home from golfing." You stand up and he looks over at you, that huge smile still on his face, "I love you, I really do."

You smile, "And I love you."

He sets the coffee down and sighs, "Can I take a shower first, baby? I don't want to-"