Whatever Baby Wants, Baby Gets.

SUGARDADDY!NIALL

Summary: A request by margrieanuirra on tumblr - "Could you do sugar daddy Niall please :)"

Be there around 2 to pick you up, sweetheart. Wear that outfit I like, Niall texted.

You pick up your phone, smiling as you type, Sounds good daddy. See you soon.

You checked the time and get up from the couch, humming a quiet tune as you walked to the bathroom.

Niall is your sugar daddy.

A sugar daddy who you have no problem giving all the sugar to. He's very attractive, a little bit older than you, but honestly couldn't tell unless you ask.

The relationship you have with Niall is perfect. It's honestly the dream to eat, talk, laugh, be company, and get paid, but you don't really care if you got paid or not.

You loved Niall and you just loved being around him in general which makes all of your actions genuine, and he knows that.

Niall is always respectful towards you, yeah, you have had some heated moments before, but it's never gotten past dry humping and a heated make out session. Which, you are totally okay with, you don't want to push him away by being too on top of him, but you've been craving him.

Craving him in ways you're not even sure he's thought about.

You want him to be the opposite of respectful. You're sick of having to do it all yourself and Niall always says, 'what baby wants, baby gets."

And tonight, you're going to get exactly what you've been craving, but little do you know, Niall feels the same way.

——

Niall knocks on your door and opens it, "Y/n? Love. I'm here."

"Be right there." You call out from the bathroom. You finish applying your lipstick and walk out, "Hello, darling." You walk over and he wraps an arm around your waist, kissing your cheek.

"You look amazing as always. Love this outfit on you." He looks you up and down, shaking his head.

You blush and bat the air, "Oh Niall. Please."

He pulls you in, staring down at you as you look up at him, "You're absolutely beautiful."

He leans down, gently placing his lips on yours and a tingle shivers down your spine.

You smile against his lips, "What's gotten into you?"

"I'm just so happy to see you." His fingers trace circles on your lower back, "I missed you."

"I missed you." You pout, "But how was the business trip?"

He shakes his head, "We can talk about that over dinner, right now I want to be with and spoil my baby who I missed so very much."