Let's Do That Again

Summary: Anon request - "Could you do one where reader has endo and never had an orgasm?"

Hey baby, how was your appointment?" Niall asks as you walk in the front door. You sigh and shake your head, "Same news as last time, it's just not progressing thankfully."

"That's good, though." He motions for you to come join him on the couch, "come here."

You set your stuff down and shrug off your coat, "Okay." You walk over to him and plop down on the couch, laying your head on his chest.

He kisses your head and gives your body a squeeze. The smell of his shirt fills your nose and you're instantly turned on, "Niall."

"Yes, love?"

"I want to have an orgasm."

He silent for a few moments, unsure of what to say.

You and Niall had a talk when you guys got together about your endo issue and that you've never been able to fully get off. Niall has never been upset by it, he just always works to make sure you're pleasured enough before he cums himself. 

"I have a feeling I can do it. I just-"

Niall cuts you off, "We'll just have to work harder." He gives you a wink and you move up to straddle him. His hands slip into the pocket of your jeans, squeezing your ass.

Your lips connect to his and your tongues push against one another. Your hands lay on his neck, "Maybe if we double up the foreplay?"

You smirk against his lips and he nods, "I can do that."

He flips you over so you're back is flat on the couch and his body is hovering over yours, "Do you want me to touch you?"

You nod as his lips press against your neck and he speaks lowly, "where do you want me to touch you?"

"Everywhere." You breathe out, "Please, Niall. All over."

He smirks and moves your shirt up, "Here?" His fingers drag up your skin, tickling it as his touch gets further down your stomach, "Or.." his fingers drag back up and push your shirt up over your boobs.

He moves your bra out of the way and leans down, taking a nipple in his mouth. You let out a moan, arching your back as the fuzzy feeling takes over your brain.

"Yes." You whimper as he moves to the other nipple, treating it the same, "Niall." You moan and run your hands through his hair.

He slides his hand down your side, slipping his fingers between your jeans and your skin, "You have the most perfect boobs, baby." He smiles and shakes his head, "And you also have the most perfect pussy."

You hold back the urge to tell him that it's not, or else you'd be able to actually cum.

You smile and bite your lip as he kisses down your stomach again, leaving a trail of little purple spots. He unbuttons your jeans and you sit up slightly to discard your shirt and unhook your bra.