Spice It Up

Summary: Anon request on Tumblr - "I get so excited every time you post!!! Could you do one about your first time doing anal?"

You're seated on the couch by the window, flipping through a magazine.

"Ten ways to spice up your sex life." You scoff and shake your head, "Yeah we don't need that." You toss the magazine down and lean back, clicking the tv on.

Your eyes keep flickering down to the magazine, biting your lip and shaking your head as the one thought that you don't really know how to bring up to Niall keeps popping into your head.

"Hello, my love." Niall says cheerfully as he walks through the door, "How was your day?"

You stand up and walk over to greet him with a kiss, "Boring. How was yours?"

He shrugs, "Like any other day really."

He wraps his arms around you and squeezes you, "Missed you."

You smile and wrap your arms around him, "missed you." You squeeze him back and look up at him. He brushes hair from your face and smiles, "What's going on in that head of yours?"

You shake your head with a smile, "Nothing."

——

Dinner time rolls around and you may have had a few too many drinks with your meal.

"So baby." You rest your elbows on the table and rest your chin in your hand, "I have something that I kinda wanna do."

"Oh boy." Niall chuckles and sips his drink, "Just what might that be, love?"

You bite your lip, giggling at the thought, "I want to try something new.. in the bedroom."

His eye brows raise and he smirks, "Oh yeah?"

You nod, "Yeah."

"What exactly is this something new?"

You don't know how to word it exactly, you don't want to just come right out and say it because you feel like it's weird.

"So you know how you always joke around about sticking your dick somewhere else?" You smirk and cover your mouth with your fingers.

He laughs and nods, "Yeah, yeah."

"I want to do that."

He looks at you, "Really?"

You nod and he asks again, "Really? You want to do that?"

"Yes baby, I wouldn't bring it up if I didn't want to try it out." You lean back, "I trust you enough."

He smiles and shakes his head, "You my love, you continue to surprise me."

——

You and Niall have made it to the bedroom.

Clothes have been shed and you're making out naked on one another.