Chapter 1: A Wish Upon A Horse

Floch Forster was no ordinary man. In fact, he wasn't entirely a man at all. It all started a few weeks ago. You see... Floch had always wanted to be something more. Something so free and magical that the whole world would envy his majesty. He wanted to be a horse. So one night, while out by the stables, he went to have his weekly chat with the horses. This time however, he was very sad, sad that he couldn't be like them, the beautiful equine beings before him. Floch was heartbroken, so he made a wish - a wish that would change his life forever, a wish upon a horse.

"Please, Horse, I just want to be like you. It's all I've ever wanted. More than anything. More than having a loving family. More than having my father back. More than Eren, that beautiful beast of a man," He whispered, tears forming in his eyes.

And in that moment, something flochnomenal happened - Floch Forster ascended several feet off the ground in a swirl of sparkles and light. It was such a beautiful sight that some say you could hear the angelic hosts singing their hymns of glory from the skies above. After several long minutes of being suspended in the air, Floch felt himself begin to... change. His torso elongated and his knees began to snap in the opposite direction. He felt his skin transform into thick, leathery felt. His feet tingled as his toes morphed together into stiff masses at the ends of his legs. His toenails hardened into hooves. He could feel his muscles stretching out and enlargening his body mass. His facial form remained the same. The sensation was one of bliss.

After the transformation was complete, Floch fell to the floor. His new form was one with the body of a horse and the face of a man. But not just any man - a man who would fulfill his human destiny, a man who would go down in horsetory.

Bewildered, he shouted with joy, "Oh my days! Could it be?! I'm really... like you?!"

"Yes, Floch. You're one of us now," said a horse from across the stable yard.

"Goodness me, could it be? Did you, a horse, just... talk to me??!"

"Yes, Floch. You've finally reached your truest, purest bodily form. Now, in order to reach your final stage of pure euphoria, you must fulfill your final life goal: prove your love to Eren Yeager."

"Prove my... what!!?? How ought I to do that?"

"You have to kiss him, my dear. It is your destiny. Once you kiss him, your body and soul will connect as one, and you will be able to ascend to the skies above and live out your afterlife."

"You mean.... I'll.. die?"

"Life ends with death, my dear. And with death comes new life."

----------------------------