Chapter 10: Flocubine

After hours and hours of giddily flopping around like a freak, Florsemaid finally made his way back to the scout's sleeping quarters. Being as quiet as he could, he dragged himself throughout the halls until he found himself standing (?) in front of Eren's bedroom door.

"To knock or not to knock? That is the question!" But seriously, how was he supposed to knock on a door with horse legs and hooves...?

"Floch, I can hear you through the walls. Everyone can, you've been talking to yourself and dragging your 400-ton body down this one hallway for 20 minutes," Eren's voice came softly through the door.

At that, Floch gently butted the door open with his head and helped himself into the room.

He found Eren to be laying spread-eagle in his undergarments on his bed.

"Ooh those Classic Dorito patterned undies look so good on you, Ernie!" Floch said, extremely unseductive-like.

"What the fuck?"

"Nevermind."

"Floch, you have a tail. Why does this keep happening?"

"YOU did this, Eren. And trust me, it was NOT fun."

"What do you mean I did this??"

"You wished for your stupid mermaid harlots. And look at me! Now I'M a stupid mermaid concubine!"

"Wait so... YOU'RE my hot mermaid dream babe?!?!"

"Yeah.. I guess so, Eren..."

"So... Do you have a pussy?"

"What the fuck Eren??"

"Sorry. Just asking."

"I mean, you can find out... if you want to..."

------------------------