BONUS CHAPTER: Flony, Baby

~Two Years Later~

Floch and Eren waited anxiously at the doorstep of their barnyard house. They looked up at the sky.

"You see anything yet?" Eren asked Floch.

"No, nothing yet."

"I'm getting tired of waiting."

"Just a few more minutes, they'll be here any second now!"

Suddenly, a large pegasus came into view heading towards their stables. It was carrying a large, white package in its teeth.

"It's here!!" Floch cried out with joy.

The pegastork dive bombed down to their front door.

"Careful!!" Floch yelped.

Floch and Eren both stretched out one of their front legs to the pegastork to take the package.

"Delivery for two!" the pegastork exclaimed.

"Oh. My god." Eren said as he reached down to open the package.

"Thank you!" Floch said to the pegastork.

The pegastork nodded back at him and muttered something along the lines of "Didn't think we had any unicorns in these parts" as he flew off.

Floch turned back to face Eren. He said, "Are you ready for this?" Eren replied with a deep nod as they both placed their hooves on top of the box.

"Ready? 3... 2... 1..."

They opened the box.

Inside was a beautiful baby pony with the face of Floch and Eren combined. It was a beautiful thing.

"I can't believe it!" Floch squealed with excitement. He even began to tear up a little.

"Oh." Eren said.

"He's beautiful. I can't believe we're looking into the eyes of our beautiful baby calf!" Floch exclaimed, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

"What should we call him?" Eren inquired.

"Flony!" Floch said without a single moment of hesitation.

"Oh, um. Aww, it's fitting."

"I know! It's just the darndest little thing!"

Floch clapped his hooves together.

He turned to the fourth wall, "What do you think about our baby, y/n?"

That's right, YOU were part of this story all ALONG. It was YOU who did this to him. YOU made Floch like this. YOU caused so much pain and suffering. YOU were the Elder Horse. YOU killed Eren Yeager. You are a monster.

And everyone lived happily ever after!

The end!!

-----------------------