Chapter 4 : "Survival"

I woke up for the second time, on the ground stunned. I got up "on my feet" from the ground and decided to check something that disturbed my thoughts.

I decided to do a body check:

Feet ✓

Calves ✓

thighs ✓

hips ✓

Everything else ✓

...

..

.

I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!!! THEY HAVE SOLD EVERYTHING!! *puh!* DAMNED ORGAN DEALERS!!! ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻

AT LEAST GIVE ME SOMETHING IF I HAVE TO STAY HERE AND DIE!! (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ

I DON'T KNOW!!! MAYBE SOME MONEY FROM THE SALE OF MY BODY PARTS WOULD BE FINE!! I'M NOT SQUEAMISH!!!

MONEY IS MONEY!!!! [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)̲̅$̲̅]

____________________________________________

But then, even if I had that money...to make matters worse how would I spend it? HOW!!? I CAN'T BUY LITERALLY NOTHING ٩(╬ʘ益ʘ╬)۶

*ARGHH* (╯°益°)╯彡┻━┻ * imaginary coffee table launched*

_________A few moments later_____________

I lay there on what I thought was the ground, waiting for my death, until suddenly I had the moment of my life. (°ロ°) !

It was something unknown to me, it was called....

"SURVIVAL DRIVE" also called "MOTIVATION TO DO SOMETHING"

______________________________________

What do you say? - AH! BEHOLD! 'When you are in Rome, do as the Romans'.

"What a genius I am! Almost, I almost write it to myself. Yes! I think I will do just that!

____The time to get an imaginary piece paper and an imaginary pen ___

"*ehm*,*ehm* Personal diary: Here I am speaking to all of you, today I will show you some useful points for my and your survival (⌐■_■):

1. If you like me don't have feet then walk with your hands and if you don't have hands then crawl. Sooner or later you will be able to get to your destination.

2. If you are like me and there is no one or nothing around you. Then you are unlucky because this means that if you are ever kidnapped (or like me you have already been kidnapped) by some supernatural force then it means that you will never have someone looking for you! (ಡ‸ಡ). But don't be afraid because this will mean that you can implement your most important point (please see point 3).

3. WORLD DOMINATION!! MWAHAHAHAH!! ლ(`∀'ლ)