Chapter 16 : "Village"

[TIME LEFT 00h 05 m 00s]

I decided to scream at the top of my lungs, hoping that someone would hear me and sacrifice for me.

...

Don't judge me! A giant bear is chasing me! you would have too if you were in the same situation as me!!! ( 'ε' ).

I immediately implemented the plan.

_____________________

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! HELP I AM CHASED BY GIANT BEARR!!! – =͟͟͞͞ =͟͟͞͞ ヘ( 'Д')ノ

In reality I sounded like this:

"AAAAAAAAAAH!!!! IEEEEE AI IIEEEEEOOO EI IAOAIOIIII AAAAAAAAAACK!!!"

\(◉ ○ ◉)/

It was the middle of the night...and the village was quiet, well. before I arrived and entered the village!

Suddenly in the small village in the houses lights came on, then noises of steps. Until from each hut their owners came out. Men and women of all ages. Some men, armed with axes, hoes and some lit torches, were rushing to where the hustle and bustle came from. You mean on my side.

My goal had been achieved. It was time to get out of my way!! ᕕ(╯°□°)ᕗ

I made one last effort to reach the hut closest to me. I had little time. I went in and immediately closed the door behind me.

[TIME LEFT 00h 03 m 20s]

*ding*

[GPS: Destination reached! ]

*ding*

[LOCATION OF THE BOOK REACHED]

huh!. is here the book?... System, tell me its location!

*ding*

[THE BOOK IS LOCATED AT 3 METERS AWAY FROM THE HOST]

3 meters from me?

I quickly looked at the house, I had entered a kind of study. Maybe someone who likes to read. There was a bed, there were tables with books resting on the right of the walls of the house, while immediately opposite there were two small libraries full of books and near them there was an open window. I quickly approached the first bookshelf, the one on the left. Quickly looking for something resembling the contents of the book. It was not an effective method, so I decided to take it one by one and throw them away. The mission will be completed when I can touch it.

Both bookstores must have had about 50 books each.

Let's see...maybe this is it?

No...its another book...no...it's not even this..

I kept taking and throwing books.

System how long do I have left!?

*ding*

[TIME LEFT 00h 01 m 10s]

I kept searching and searching. There were only a few books left in one shelf. I had emptied the other one before.

Come on!.... where are you!?..... come on, I'm running out of time.!! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

There were 10 books left to see.

*ding*

[TIME LEFT: 00h 00 m 10s]

10 books left.

[TIME LEFT: 00h 00 m 09s]

9 books left.

[TIME LEFT: 00h 00 m 08s]

8 books left.