Chapter 20 : "Magical Creatures - (p.2) "

CREATURE: Hippogriff

DESCRIPTION: The hippogriff has the front legs of a bird, the wings and head of an eagle, the body, the hind legs and the tail of a horse. It has a steel-colored hooked beak and two large, bright orange eyes. The claws of the front legs are half the length of the leg and have a very dangerous appearance. Very agile in the sky.

HABITAT: Floating Earth.

RARITY: Very rare

DANGEROUS: 7, Hard to kill.

WEAK POINT: Unknown.

FEEDING: Unknown.

***

CREATURE: Goblin

DESCRIPTION: The Goblin is a very small creature, with dark skin (it can be red, green or brown) and wrinkled. Its appearance is similar to that of a human (as happens in elves). But it is strongly crippled: skeletal, with ears and nose pointed, forehead flattened and without eyebrows. The goblin is a magical creature that often has obstinately self-indulgent, lazy, sloppy and greedy behavior. They are treacherous, ruthless, aggressive and very vindictive. They are the worst race you can come across. They have virtually no positive relations with anyone who does not belong to their clan. They are very adept at hiding the same and the location of their dwelling.

HABITAT: Dark Continent.

RARITY DEGREE: Rare.

DANGEROUS: 7, Hard to kill.

WEAK POINT: Fire, ice, an element that can do a lot of damage in a short time, not giving this creature a chance to escape and then claim it later.

FEEDING: Goblins eat anything: insects, animals and people... but if food is scarce it do not hesitate to resort to cannibalism, which in some cases is also practiced as a form of affirmation of power.

***

CREATURE: Demon

DESCRIPTION: Demons have a hierarchy, from the basic demon: Skin of a fiery red, horns sprouting from the hair, yellow pupils on a black sclera, bat wings sprouting from the back, fangs instead of teeth and a mighty build. To rise in the hierarchy lie the succubi, nightmares and demons of noble blood, whose appearance or power is unknown. It is very difficult for a demon or another creature residing in the Dark Continent to break through the powerful barrier erected around the continent's perimeter to contain all those evil creatures inside. No one knows who or how that barrier was created, but it has existed since the dawn of time.

HABITAT: Dark Continent

RARITY GRADE: Rare.

DANGEROUS': 7, Hard to kill

WEAK POINT: Element of light.

FEEDING: Carnivore.

***

CREATURE: Succubus or Incubus

DESCRIPTION: A Succubus appears in her demonic form as a woman or a man of extraordinary and almost otherworldly beauty: her body is statuesque, her skin perfect, her hair raven and large dark bat wings unfold behind her back; To this are added horns, a lashing tail and eyes that shine with sinister desire. They, however, rarely show themselves in their true form and often use their ability to polymorphize to take on a human form; with these features it is easier for them to tempt mortals with a kiss or other acts of passion. After that, the victim may become weak and under the control of the Succubus. It is not clear if the Succubi are born with a definite gender but they can also take male forms. When they do this, they are called Incubus.