10. Coffee and burritos

October.13.2022

This morning is different from the other mornings I've woken up for work I was actually happy I sprung out of bed, hopped in the shower put on an extra cute outfit, put on my favorite lipstick, and headed out.

As I'm walking to the cafe someone slings their arm around my neck I immediately knew who it was "Gracie funny running into you here, you need your coffee already?" she giggles "Honestly I'm more here for you than the coffee but that's a secret" We walk in at the same time "I'll bring out your regular in a couple of minutes" I open the door for her "don't worry I'll just watch".
I'm on my break now I walk over to Gracie "Hey I uh- I'm on break you want to get food from the burrito place right next door" I felt myself get so nervous even looking at her so I tried my best to talk to her "Yes that sounds so good" while we eat we ask one another questions since we're trying to get to know each other more and of course I got distracted again and was almost late but this time when I go back Gracie doesn't "sorry I have somewhere I have to do I want to stay but I can't miss this" were standing outside the cafe "no it's fine don't apologize"
"maybe do you want to hang out again soon?"  she studders I think it's cute just every other thing she does  "You didn't even have to ask of course I want to hang out again"
"Okay bye cute stranger"
"Technically you can't use that we aren't strangers anymore"
"Yeah, but I'm still gonna call you that because it's true. Well at least the cute part is now" How could she always make me blush "Bye Ivy" I get out of my daze "Bye Gracie"

 Well at least the cute part is now" How could she always make me blush "Bye Ivy" I get out of my daze "Bye Gracie"

@ivymonroe: burrito😏
———-———-———-———-—————-

@rosiedavis: burrito 😩
-@ivymonroe: burrito 😤🥵🤭
-@user1: 😭

@GracieA: burrito fans unite🙏
   -@ivymonroe: yess🫡🙏

@User1: damn now I'm hungry

@GracieA:Books😌coffee😏burritos😩———-———-———-———-—————-

———-———-———-———-—————-

@ivymonroe: yum coffee and burritos 😃
   -@gracieabrams: 😜
-@ivymonroe: you better enjoy all coffee I give you
   -@gracieabrams: oh I always do☺️
-@ivymonroe: well I'm glad 🥰

@rosiedavis: hehehe