Chapter 5 - A new home

[key:

"Anything in underline is spoken in Japanese,"

"Anything in bold is the hissatsu technique,"

"Normal speech is just Spanish"

]

[ R E M I N D E R !

BTW YA'LL I wanna add more "character" to the way Chia talks, so I will change her talking style from now on.]

Chia missed her friends already, despite getting Haizaki and Kidou's number Haizaki never replies to her and Kidou is like those friends who only stay for their own benefit. Which left their chat history only being 90% Chia's texts and 10% Kidou's.

But they're not the ones that she missed, it was her long time friends in Spain. How are they doing now? They have been daily chatting and video calls but she really wanted to hug them right now.

She remembered their despair look when they have crossed the check of the bags area, ready to take off their jackets and shoes to be put onto trays when they realised that Chia is not with them. They all turn back, confused and shock on their faces but our coach shook his head.

The coach spared her from her cracked voice and explained in Chia's situation for her.

They can't cross the line back here, and Chia didn't want them too, she didn't want to start crying in the airport. At least she gave them hugs just when they entered the airport. They were confused, of course, why the pink haired girl would give them more hugs than usual but never questioned and just took them.

Chia did one last thing and smiled her winning smile and waved. She cupped her hands together to her mouth.

"Dont worry guys! I'll make sure to steal all your spots as a Spain representative!" they chuckle and looked away immediately.

Chia didn't mention their glossy eyes or when they bring their sleeves up to rub their faces. But when they're on their way to the gate she received a text message from the group chat.

"We'll see you in Spain in a few months, Cherry," Chia only shed a singular tear before running to the bathroom to cry her heart out.

As they all know, she's emotional. She only wish to hold it off longer.

The special group chat (consisting of Clario, Alonso, Bergamo, Luther and her) went from them texting her in all caps, betrayed as to why they didn't know about this when they have landed in Spain. Clario knew, but never mentioned. And now transformed to updated of their life, as if they were there to witness it.

Cherry<3
Guess who I found
[insert photo of Chia and Kidou taking a selfie while Haizaki is suffering in the background by the increasing amount of shopping bags]

Softboy
Isn't that the Japan team we faced off?

Chia2.0
HAHA LOL LOOK AT THEM
...
WHO CHANGED MY NAME TO CHIA2.0????

UnleashedChild
BAHAHA IT SUITS YOU BC UR LIKE A SECOND CHERRY BY UR PONK HAIR
...
WHO DAFUQ PLACED MY NAME TO UNLEASHED CHILD?

Chia2.0
AHAHAHHA IT SUITS U THO
BC YOU CANT KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

Cherry<3
AHAHAA THE NICKNAMES MAKE YOU LOOK DUMB