I'm batman chapter 3

I have been living in Gotham for about a month now and I feel like I've been being watched.🥶

Just sometimes when I'm sleeping or cooking or doing anything in my small one room apartment with glass walls it feels like someone really far away on another building is using Bat-Noculars (that's bat for binoculars) to watch me -w-

But I try not to notice it, what I am trying to notice is this super hot guy who tries to break into the place I work at every night (I've survived all five nights at Freddie's and they fired me so now I work at chick e cheese)

I looked him up and apparently he's Bruce Wayne, so I'm planning on asking him on a date.

•.*°✨

I was at work for about an hour that night and hadn't seen any sign of him, I thought about watching Lego Batman on HBO, but I remembered I didn't have HBO and turned around to see a tall dark man standing high above me, I looked up to see his face, he was Bruce Wayne!!

"H-h-h-h-hi.. 🥺"
I stuttered.

"Hey!", He said in a gruff voice then coughed and used a normal voice, "excuse me, I mean, hey ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

I blushed, "uh-m g-guess you got in this time!", I blurted out and laughed stupidly.

He smiled, "yeah!", He struck me as the kind of guy to use the laughing emoji and the thumps up emoji.

"D-do yo-you want to go on a a a date... Maybe?", I asked and squinted my eyes closed.

I awaited and answer, but when I didn't get one, I opened my eyes to see a tall man with a bat mask stood exactly where Bruce was, he was looking down at me, "that guy got scared and left, he uh, doesn't like the dark.".

"Oh..", I looked down disappointedly.

"But I uh heard you ask him something about a date, luckily he didn't hear you, but--", I cut him off.

"I'm kind of only interested in him if you're asking me out.".

"No uhm, I - I - I can help you build yourself up for him to like you! Yeah he and I are buddies and he is also currently in a relationship search. I'm batman btw.".

I smiled, "well I'm Squidward 🦑💅🏻"

Batman POV:

I'm batman, and you're probably wondering why I convinced Squidward to let me help him, let me reveal a big secret about myself, IM ACTUALLY BRUCE WAYNE, also I have a crush on Squidward, ever since I saved him from that badguy that's been trying to make a name for himself in Gotham, he's been so pretty 😍💕💖 I just need to know if he someone I can trust, or just another fan of my other persona🤓.

"Um, Batman?", I heard his magnificent voice question me in the most curious of tones.

"Yeah?", I responded in a stupid mean voice to keep my facade

"I have to interview someone here in a minute or two, you can stay, but like just don't make any noises and stand in the corner.", He told me, I did so.

I waited and waited, it felt like an eternity standing this close to Squidward >-<

When I saw a blue thing go through the door way, I acted on instinct to protect my Squiddles, I lunged at him knocking him to the ground and I on top of the him, the intruder, he was MEGAMIND, the most recent and notorious villain.

"BATMAN!", I heard Squiddy pie yell at me, I looked up to him, "that's who I'm interviewing!!", I felt so embarrassed, "what are you doing?!", I looked down to Megamind and he looked very angry, probably because his big stupid dumb lame head hit the ground at velocity speed that it shattered the Earth's crust or something 😡

I got off of him and dusted myself off, Squidward offered him a hand AND HE TOOK IT?!? THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS?!?!?!!

I could NOT believe my eyes, I almost ignored my "No Killing" rule and stabbed Megamind right then and there.

"Sorry about that, anyways, I'm Squidward, your interviewer.".

(A/N) what a beautiful love story triangle tragedy 😍😍