Superman 8

Mhm, yess I did ate, thnx for noticing aha, anyway, I'm super man and lately I haven't been able to make a friend, until last night! I made Batman, Squidward AND MEGAMIND as my friends! 😁😁😁😁

It's so much fun hanging out with them! They're all really awkward around each other lately and I think it's because they're all nervous to have friends.

Squidward was embarrassed about this and tried to convince me it's because they all kissed or whatever, but I know it's really because they love having a friend like me around.

I choose not to read their minds, because what besties would we be if we didn't respect each others privacy?! Lmoa!

Now that I know Megamind has a crush on Batman, I'll have to set him up to fail, because I hate Buttman, that stupid poopy butt >:(

I left a note in batman's locker that said "meet me at the bridge 2nite<3 ~secret admirer" and handed it to batman, he looked me dead in the eyes and said "this is your handwriting.".

"Shit" I flew away with super speed, then I felt bad because I said a bad word.

I was really sad that I couldn't get any of them together, I felt like it was a lost cause, I thought about going to Lois Lane, but the fact that the only female character in this fanfiction was the manager to Chucky cheese thought otherwise.

I went to find Robin, he knows batman pretty well, "hey robin!" I said as I smashed through the wall.

He screamed, "Superman, get out!", I noticed he was about to win Fortnite or something.

"He/him she/they he/her/their.".

"Superman could you not be transphobic for one second??".

He must have thought I was disagreeing, I just thought all the kids these days spoke like that, "IS BATMAN GAY!?" I yelled instead.

"Um, I sure hope not.".

I kicked him over and flew away, I couldn't be in a room with a homophobic Fortnite player lest it infect me

(A/N) omg you guys my spelling will get worse 🤭🤭😁😁