pov we're in Mega's mind 7

I went to that bar knowing damn well I could never win batman's heart, but I just needed to see him, I just needed a chance that I wasn't going to take #borken

But when he left with Squidward, it broke in me, I could never feel mad at Squidward, he's my best friend, but why does Batman like him more than me? What (other than like 8 feet) does he have that I don't!?

I went home and tore off my seagrass dress, I fell into bed and began to sob, I should have never let myself have feelings for batman, I heard a knock on my door, I went to go answer it, it was Squidward, "Squiddybumpkins?? It's raining!why aren't you with Bruce..?".

"You mean batman?🥺👎yep, Bruce Wayne is actually Batman, I've been lied to.".

"Ye--".

"Why are you crying?? Did someone spike your drink at the bar ?".

"Um, no, it's because I--", I turned away from him, "you'll hate me for it!", He followed me in, I felt him place his tentacle on my shoulder, I looked at him and said, "sigh, I..  have a crush on Buttman I mean batman.".

"What?! 😲"

"I know! It's okay to hate me!".

"N-n-n-n-no i-i-iI don't know, I don't like him anymore.............".

I got so excited that I jumped and clicked my heels twice while yelling "yippee!!", But then I thought I might've insulted squidlcums, "let's watch Captain America winter soldier.".

"Was that about!!?".

"Captain America is betrayed by his country yet again, having been tricked and disgusted that his closest comrade gave their life for America he runs away and builds a base in the ocean of Afghanistan, but it's infiltrated by a spy, who grows to see through his eyes, she goes back to her boss and is tortured, captain America must go rescue her, but while he does, XOF, the people who took the spy, then visit the base while he's rescuing her and they blow it up.".

"That's metal gear solid.".

"Oh, you're right, it's actually about Officer K (Ryan Gosling), a new blade runner for the Los Angeles Police Department, unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what's left of society into chaos. His discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former blade runner who's been missing for 30 years.".

"We should my little pony"

Regular pov:

While they were watching, Squidward put his hand on megaminds hand, Megamind looked to him, Squidward leaned in to kiss him, before superman broke through the wall, "did I hear someone say captain America? I love that guy💕"

Megamind looked to Squidward, "I don't like you like that 🏳️‍🌈🚫"

They little sims thing above their heads went red and you get a little notification at the top of the screen that says "Squidward had learned megaminds sexual orientation"

(A/N) I'd write more, but my kettle is found and that kissing scene made me feel gross