chapter 9?

Dick was walking home from school, he was sad because Batman hadnt had any time to tran him because Batman was busy not getting any bitches, dick went into his basement to play some Fortnite😞, the only thing that made him happy anymore...

He was winning, it was going so well too, there was a girl on the mic so he yelled out some racial slurs and that was pretty fun, right as he was about to win battle royal, superman smashed through the wall and asked him if Batman was gay.

He literally felt like dying at the moment, his PS5 was DESTROYED!! he went on his PC and went into his discord server, "Teen Titans", and muted some anime PFP boys for venting to each other in general, that's when he noticed her....

She was beautiful

Her pfp

"What's up, my name is Angel, but you can call me Broken Reath or whatever, I'm a gamer and I like friends"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What's up, my name is Angel, but you can call me Broken Reath or whatever, I'm a gamer and I like friends"

Dark Robin: "Hey, haven't seen u around 😏"

Broken Reath: "hey, I just joined, wanna be my friend?"

Robin kicked his feet and giggled.

Dark Robin: "ye"

Dm

Dark Robin: "how are you, m'lady?"

Broken Reath "I'm gud, wbu?"

Dark Robin: "not good actually 😞..."

Broken Reath: "do u wanna talk abt it?"

Dark Robin: "well, I guess this is a little hard to explain... I'm actually Robin, and I haven't been having fun..".

Broken Reath: "oh, I'm sorry baby"

Broken Reath: "😳"

Broken Reath: "omg sorry... It's just... I feel so natural around you, can I call you baby..?"

Dark Robin: "sure thing, baby."

Broken Reath: "do you mind lending me some Nitro?"

Dark Robin: "sure thing"

@ Dark_Robin shared 400 Nitro with @ Broken_Reath

Broken Reath: "tysm ❤️"

Dark Robin: "np"

Broken Reath: "I gotta go, ttyl <3"

Robin sighed dreamily, he felt like he could maybe actually have feelings for this girl... But he could never let harm come to her.

~~~

Joker was on his phone, Harley Quinn came over and asked "what are you up too?".

"I just got Robin to send me 400 nitro.", He replied.

Everyone laughed.

(A/N) the moral of the story is to never trust a girl because she's actually a man #misogyny

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 14, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Midnight Zone जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें