Chapter 7

Colby's POV: 

I'm lying on Sam's bed, holding his hand. I sigh and roll myself off the bed, dropping his hand as my body drops. "Colby?" I laugh and just lay on the floor. "I don't feel good Sammy." "What's wrong, you're hungover?" "No not that the cheeseburgers really helped. I'm just bored, do something with me" "Okay, get clothes on then and we can go." I smiled and put on the same clothes I and worn last night. I fix my hair in Sam's mirror. He puts a different shirt on, fixes his hair behind me, and kisses my neck. I giggled a little. "So, what are we doing today?" "Mm here I'll drive you, just sit back and enjoy!" I told Sam as I grabbed his keys and pranced out into his car. He followed after with light laughter. I start the car and Sam takes over the aux. 

I drive with no certain destination. I had my hand on Sam's leg, and the other on the steering wheel. "Oooh can we stop at the mall I need a few things."  "Absolutely Sammy." "Yay!" He cheered. I drove about another mile and got a parking spot at the entrance. Sam walked in through an H&M, I followed in.  He handed me a variety of shirts and jeans and had me follow him to a changing room. I stayed outside and handed him clothes throughout his try-on process. "How is your boyfriend liking the fit of what he's tried on." A worker had asked me, clothes piled in her arms. I paused, the word 'boyfriend' shocked me a little. "Uh, he's been liking them all." "Alright, I'll be at this desk if there's anything he doesn't enjoy." She smiled and walked to the said desk. I smiled to myself. Sam finished his try on and bought what he liked and I gave the woman from before what he hadn't wanted.  We browsed a few other stores, and I had bought new rings at Spencer's. "Sammy can we get food," I asked with a whiny tone. "Absolutely I was just going to ask." I smiled and we got some fairly good Chinese food. We ate and then we left. 

I drove us around for a decent amount of time and I eventually drove up to a park, it also had a trail in the woods. I get out of the car, and I go to open Sam's door and I grab his hand in a quite romantic fashion. He has the brightest smile possible, and I begin our walk in the park. "So, you roam this park often." "Only if the person is worthy, you're the only one I brought here," I whispered the second part of the sentence. He smiled wider, honestly didn't know it was possible. While we walked I told Sam random facts about various plants we passed. 

We got to a clearing at a cliff and brushed off a log for us to sit on. I took a seat and Sam did the same. "Wow, this is gorgeous. How'd you find this?" "It was before I found the train station. I was just wandering in the woods, and found a little quad trail."  He nodded and took in the scenery. The cliff led off into a small pond, trees framing the circular clearing around us, and plenty of small plants all over. I took a deep breath, the air up here was so soothing. Sam looked over at me, I could feel it. I looked at him, we held eye contact for a good minute or two. Sam got a little closer, I did as well. We kept eye contact but neither of us made a move. I could feel his breath getting faster and heavier. I put my hand on the side of his face, just holding him, he smiled and put a hand on my mid back. He pulled me closer and I moved my hand into his hair pulling him into a kiss. He gripped onto my shirt, I tugged his hair. The kisses got faster and more aggressive, I laid myself back on the log. Sam didn't break the kiss, instead, he followed my body and put himself atop me. After a few minutes, he pulled back and sat up. I just stared at him. "Sammy, It has been so little time but we've been doing this flirty lowkey thing and I wanna make you mine." Sam just smiled and nodded, "Yes Colby, yes." I smiled as wide as I could. He rushed into the kisses once again. We both paused with the sounds of quads nearing us. Sam sat up and moved away. I sat up and fluffed my hair back out. The sounds came closer and stopped behind us. As they stopped I started. "This is stinging nettle. It isn't a plant you have to abstain from touching but it is recommended." I had to seem natural, Sam nodded in what he called 'interest' but it was quite clearly fake. 

Whispers and footsteps began shortly after the quads had stopped. "Hey, kiddos!" Corey said hopping over the log where we sat. "Thank god it's just you." "And me!" Jake said as he trekked through small plants. "I'm also here you idiots. So is he." Griffin said as he and Reggie tore down a in the way branch. "Oh so y'all riding without me now?" I asked defensively. "You're with your boy toy, don't get so upsetti spaghetti." Jake says with a friendly laugh. "I'm not a toy idiot!" Sam says, he also throws a rock at Jake's ankle. Jake yelped out and ran into Corey. "So watcha love birds doing." Griffin asks with a few bats of his eyelashes. "We're just on a sorta kind of date thing." Sam says with a smile spreading. "Well let's not interrupt!" Jake says promptly as he scurries back to his quad.

I meet Sam's eyes and we rush back into our make out session. After a few moments he pulled back we were both panting and smiling. "Boyfriends," I whispered to him. "Boyfriends," Sam repeated and he let his head fall onto my shoulder.