1.

Shanaya is sitting in her cabin....
Hands on the table with closed eyes....
And then her secretary walks in...

And she started..

"Mam..... Today we are having meeting with the John's at 1 and then with Megan's at 5.....and then you have to attend a function in which you were personally invited and that's all"
She completed..

Shanaya was listening to her secretary silently with still her eyes closed

"Hmmm... Ok but please just bring me a cup of black coffee first"Shanaya said..

"Sure mam"

Martha( shanaya's secretary walked out )

Shanaya Singhania

An independent woman
Owns JJ corporation
Single ..
Dosen't believes in love relationships
Is an Indian but is living in Australia
Has not been visited India for 4 years.
She lives alone in Australia.

" Sir....I think I am not looking like hearing anything..... Sir today no interview is taking place so please come tomorrow... Thankyou...."

The receptionist is talking to a boy  who just walked inside and is now talking to the receptionist..

He is handsome
Young

" Wait!! See i-"
He was cut off in between

" Sir please.... I am begging you please don't waste my time anymore... I am being honest really!!... There is no interview today....

He again started
" See I am here for-"

" I know you are here for the interview sir so-"
Now she was cut off in between..

" Will you please for god's sake listen to me for a min.." he said

" Yeah sir sur-"
They were again cut off from the voice which came from the back...

" Martha!! where is my coffee???

Shanaya walked out of her cabin looking for her secretary who was nowhere to be seen..

The boy turned his head to look at the person who just spoke and was stunned to see the person who was walking looking at the file...

He again turned his head towards the receptionist

" Ok one question! And then I swear I will leave.." he said to the receptionist..

" Ok fine ask!!"

" The girl over there...( He pointed at the girl ) who is she?
He asked

" Well sir..  are you interested??"

He went quiet....

" No! I..I am just asking...

" Well then let me tell you she is our boss..  the owner of  this company.."

" Ohhh... No wonder she looks like one!" He exclaimed..

" Huh?" Receptionist said

" Ah nothing..  well one last question pleaseee!!

"Sir..."
"Please" he said again
"Ok last... Carry on!"
" Is she single?" He asked

The receptionist who was looking at her files suddenly looked up after hearing that question...she looked at the boy in disbelief and then closed her files and started...

" See.... I am telling you... You are handsome sir... So please don't ask such questions for god's sake!"

" Wait! What's wrong with the question!?" He asked being confused

"Oh dear... Let me explain you... The beautiful woman you are seeing there is a tough one... You know last time one of our business partner tried to misbehave with her.... He tried to do something dirty so she slapped him so hard that he...

"He what?!"

" He was never seen here again..." She completed

" Well.... I am interested....( He said while looking at the cabin's door..)

" God bless you dear.." receptionist said..

--------------------

So this was the first chapter
I hope you are interested well.... This is just the starting it will get more interesting....
Love you all soo much

See you in the next chapter
Bye~