14.

Happy reading :)

Shanaya was standing in her balcony and was staring at the moon ......

" Well......it seems that the moon is more beautiful Today!"
Raj said from behind while Shanaya obviously got startled...

"Ohhh my raj!!!......why do you come so suddenly!?!"
She said while raj laughed a bit...

" Not planning to sleep?!"
He asked

" No....just.....having some fresh air..and yeah the moon seems more beautiful Today.."
She replied

" Ok miss.....then you carry on....and I am gonna sleep"
He said with a smile on his face

( He started walking towards the bed when Shanaya called him from Behind )

" Well.....raj!!"

( He turned )

" Yeah?!"

" Well......I was wondering if you would like to tell me something about you.... you know....."
She said

" Ummm..... well let's keep this for next time ok.....I am really sleepy...so..."
He replied

" Yeah that's alright.. let's sleep....it was really a very hectic day...."

Soon After they both went to sleep...

THE NEXT DAY.....

The next morning when raj got up he found the exact same position he is seeing nowadays every morning and as usual he smiled and didn't woke her up....just got ready and went downstairs..

Soon after the sleepyhead also woke up and after completing her morning routine she also went downstairs...

( Raj's outfit )

( Shanaya's outfit )

They were having their breakfast silently until....

" Umm raj..."
Mrs. Singhania started

" Yeah mom?!"
He replied while looking at her

" Well......I wanted to ask you something.....can I ?"
She asked