11.

After staring for good 2 minutes....he just got up and went to do his daily morning routine...

TIME SKIP..

" Shanaya!!!........get up!!!....... sleepyhead..." Raj was trying to wake her up  but she wasn't getting up...

AFTER SOME TIME....

Shanaya woke up  and was sitting on the bed  while rubbing her eyes when she noticed a note on the table
She picked it up and started reading...

"Good morning....... well I don't know with what name should i call you hahaha......so I am telling you that I am going out with Sanjana today........she is going to take me to see different places today.......I tried a lot........but you sleepyhead.....you didn't got up.......so I am leaving ok.....and don't forget to have your breakfast.......bye❤️"

She smiled the whole time while reading the note and after some time she finally got freshened up and went to have her breakfast....

----------

" Shanaya did you saw your clothes that I gave you to wear for today's party!?"
Her mother started

" No mom.....I didn't paid attention....well......what is it??"

" It's a beautiful saree"
Her mother said and she choked on her food..."

" Are you serious mom!! You already know mom that I suck at sarees......I can't even handle that for more than 2 minutes and yeah the main thing is I don't even know how to wear it so please!"

" I said you are wearing that means you are wearing!!and If you won't try then how will you learn girl!?"

"But mom--"

" No buts......you are wearing saree and that's final!!"
Her mother ordered her and she knew that she can't say no now so after that she silently had her breakfast and straight headed to her room and called raj......

After trying for 2 times he finally picked up....

" You took ages to pick up..."
She said

" Oh I am so sorry..... we were just buying something.....ok nevermind....what happened?...why did you called so suddenly??"

" Well.......I just called to ask you like when are you coming like how much time it will take??"

" Ohhhhhhh........I see..........so you are  missing me.... aren't you?"
He teased

She blushed

" You know I shouldn't have called you at the first place and mom.........mom was asking about you that's it"
*Liar*

"Ohhhhhhh........then tell HER.....I will be back IN AN HOUR.....ok!?"

" Yeah"

" Ok bye......and stop blushing ok!!"
He teased again...

"You--"
She started but the call was disconnected so she just smiled...

-----

AFTER 1 HOUR....

"Mom we are back!!"
Sanjana screamed

"Welcome home"
Mrs Singhania said

" Mom where is Shanaya..??"
Raj asked

" In her room dear"
She replied

" Ok thankyou"
He said and ran upstairs...

He knocked on the door....

"DON'T COME IN!!!"
he heard a yell from inside....

" Shanaya are you alright?? What are you doing??"
He asked

" Ummm....... nothing just trying something...."

" Ok trying what??"
He asked

" Well....saree"
She replied and Raj's breath hitched for a sec

" Ohhh.......so you know how to wear it...!?"
He asked

"Well.....that's the problem...I don't...... even after watching a lot of videos.....I still can't wear it!!"

" Well......I know how to do this"
Raj said

"Really!?"
She asked from another side

" Yeah"
He replied

" So will you help me?!"
She asked

" Only If you will allow"

*Silence*

__________________________________

See you in the next chapter
Byeee~🥰