26.

I know I said that I won't be Posting till 1st of October but you know I love you all so much so here is the next chapter!!!!!

Happy reading :)

__________________________________

*Inside oberoy Mansion*

Raj slowly opened the door and peaked inside

Raj slowly opened the door and peaked inside....he saw his Dida there......she is the oldest maid in their mansion....she was standing near the dinning table....he slowly called her while still peaking...

She turned around slowly...and saw him peaking from his own house door....

"Honey what are you doing there!?...come inside!!"
She called him...

"Shhh.... slowly Dida slowly.....first tell me where is mum....is the dragon ok or...."

"What do you think Mr.!?"

( They call Mrs oberoy as dragon when she is angry....it's just the part of their little conversation...)

"Ummm....I think your baby is dead today!!"
Raj said while looking down sadly...

"Awww my baby!! Come inside first!!"

"Okok"

As he was about to take a step forward....a voice came.....

" Stop right there!!"

He looked up slowly with a nervous smile on his face and saw his mother coming down from the stairs....

"Good luck!!"
With that his Dida walked out from the site...

"Dida!!! Come back!!! You can't betray me!!!"

But she was gone...

He cleared his throat and looked up at his mother as she was standing in front of him....

"Ummm....good morning mum"

"Turn around honey and get lost!!!"
His mother said...

She was walking away from him but he grabbed her hand and started pleading...

"Mom!! Mom!! Please listen to me once!"

"Raj leave me!!!"

"Mom please I am your child you can't just kick me out like this!! Dad will scold you to the fullest!!"

She turned...

"Oh my dear.... believe me when I say that your dad will be the happiest when he will get to know that I kicked you out!!!"
She said...

" Mom that was hurting!!!"

"Was it!??"

"Yaaa mom!!! Please stop now!!"

He started pulling her and made her sit on the couch...

"Mom...now please for god's sake listen to me once...."