20.

Happy reading:)

They were now sitting in the car which was parked in the parking area...

*Silence*

"What was that behaviour Shanaya!?!! You are not 5 years old!! You know that!!?.....and ohh my god!!! You were fighting like someone might have snatched a candy from a kid's hand!!! Really!!?look at yourself!!! You are grown up and a CEO too!! Stop behaving like a child!! Does this behaviour suits you!!?...and just tell me what were you fighting for huh!? Am I your BOYFRIEND!!? You---"

Raj stopped with his lecture when Shanaya suddenly looked up at him with red puffed eyes...

She opened the door of the car and started walking!!

"Ohh shit!! I messed up!!"
Raj said to himself and he too opened the door of his side and rushed towards her...

"Shanaya stop!! Stop!!"
He said while walking close to her and grabbed her wrist....

" Leave me!!"
She said....

" No I won't!!"

" I said leave me and let me go!!"

" No!!! I won't let you go!!"

" Why huh!? Why!? Why are you stopping me now!! I am a fool right.."
Shanaya started now..

" No no!!! You are not a fool!!"
Raj said back immediately...

" I messed up there!! You got insulted because of me!!! I don't suit you!!"

" Shanaya please!! Don't say such things I am sorry!!"

" Why are you apologising huh!!? I should be the one to apologise....you know I am again feeling so stupid like what the!!!!! Why in the world I was fighting!!! Screw it!!! For whom I was fighting!? You know you are right actually I shouldn't have created such a scene there because as you said you are not even my boy-"

And she was cutt off in between as raj pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her!!!!

She was too shocked to even react....
There wasn't any lip movement at first .... they both just closed their eyes and tears kept streaming down their cheeks and soon raj started moving his lips and Shanaya responded!!!

The kiss was gentle and sweet... they wanted to express all their feelings in their first kiss!!!

They pulled away with red cheeks and closed eyes and they connected their foreheads...

" I love you...."
They both said at the same time....
And then they laughed

" Atleast one of our lies is not a lie anymore!!"
Shanaya said while laughing a bit and raj just look at her and again pulled her closer from the waist and said....

" You are not stupid Love..... don't think that....you are adorable!!!......you are everything that a men can ask for in a woman!!.....I love you because you are the cutest my sleepyhead!!

( He bumped their noses and still holded her closer )

You are everything that I wished for!! I love you!! I love you sooooo much!!!!"

" I love you too....Mr. raj!!!"
She responded...

" Yaa!!! Not Mr. Raj!!!"

She giggled...

" So will you accept your idiot as your boyfriend?! Will you give us a chance!!?"
Raj finally asked!!!!

She kept looking into his eyes for some time and then responded....

" Of course I will!!!"
She said and hugged him tighter....

" Of course I will!!!"She said and hugged him tighter