3.

" Or I will kiss you Miss. Shanaya."

"What??? Are-are you threatening me?....( She said while taking her steps back as he was moving forward..)

" I am not threatening you Miss. Shanaya....cause believe me I am gonna kiss you in 5 sec if you are not gonna tell me..."

"5"
"Wait! You can't do this"
"4"
"I said don't!!...( She was now pinned by him as her back met the wall )"
"3"
"I will not tell you!"
"2" ( he said while leaning closer to her ) she was feeling so many emotions at that time....

"1"
"OK STOP!!! STOP!!! I DON'T.....I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND..." she screamed and he just chuckled and moved backward

" I knew it!" ( He said while looking at her while having a smirk on his face )

" But how?!" She asked as she was confused and surprised

( He again moved closer and said...)

" Because this Beauty is made for me.... Ok bye miss Shanaya."

He said while walking out and Shanaya just stood there as she was just recalling that what just happened...

THE NEXT DAY.....

Shanaya was working in her office ( as usual ) when she heard a knock...

" Come in " she said and her secretary which is Miss Martha walked in...

" Mam.....the boy who came yesterday is here again...... So shall I let him in ..??

( Shanaya raised her head at the mention of him )

" NO!! (she replied hurriedly) don't let him in NO!"

"O..ok mam I won't..." Her secretary said while walking out

After just what seems like one minute..... The boy showed up while opening her cabin's door

( Shanaya looked up and was shocked to see him getting in )

"MARTHA!!
She shouted as her secretary rushed in..

" How he came here!? I told you not to let him in! "

" Mam... He didn't listened"

He was just staring at her and Martha slowly walked out.... Leaving them alone...

" Well.....
He started while walking towards her...
You are looking more pretty than yesterday"

" Excuse me??? Are you flirting?? ... Remember you are standing in my office Mr. Raj? She asked

" Of course I know!

" And I don't want you here so please walk out and I told you earlier that I am not willing to give you this job so please stop making this mess!"

" Well....I didn't came here to ask for the job...... I just came here to see you...."

" And why are you doing so....??

" Because I just want to ..."

" GUARDS!!!
she shouted and the guards walked in...
" Take him out right now!!....
She ordered
And the guards grabbed his arm and started dragging him outside...

And just then her phone started ringing and it was her mom so she picked up

"Hel-"  she was cut off in between

" I don't need your hello girl..... I don't know but i just want you here this time....."

"Mom! You know I am busy!"

" I don't know I said you are coming that means you are COMING this time! And besides I fixed the meeting with Sharma's too"

" Wait! Why!?

She asked as she knew what her mother was trying to do

" Obviously to talk about your marriage"

"WAIT!! NO!!!"

" What no ? Everytime I bring this topic up..... You just simply slide it away but not this time!! Its final that you are coming and meeting the Sharma's! Final !!!

" But mom- "

" But what??"

"I can't get married mom!!

" But why what's the reason!!?

Shanaya was thinking about some idea

" Because what honey!??

And without even giving a second thought... She blurted out.....

" Because I have a boyfriend mom!"