Two

Scene 1

In maytee o garden a flower shop is shown

Girl :- i didn't get it gorya why did you do that

Gorya :- what did you expect from me kanning they are going so low 

Man :- but gorya we have decided not to do anything untill your school graduation

Gorya :- i know uncle ga but they are they are doing this with my friend this time 

Uncle Ga :- to be honest gorya i dont believe any thing what you say as not i m not trusting you but this is actually unbelievable the thing like this is ging through school premice with out any one's notice 

Gorya :- thats the point uncle ga F4 has the power of it they can actually erase every proof i told you erlie as well

Uncle Ga :- as whatever you told is unbelievable but i still wanna know is f4 you are talking about is the same F4 that everyone else is talking about? i look them up and all i see are good things. people love them hundred of people follow them the first one is Thyme - Akira Paramaanantra, the handsome heir of the Parama Group the no1 real estate company in thailand. he is the only son of Roselyn Paramaanantra with his cool swag and tons of money, girls can't help but fall for him, he is good at sports and school He's Perfect.

Gorya :- He must've bought his way to good grades he spends his days playing, not going to classes. he may be good at sports. he's cruel. i want to know how he spends his day how drunk with power he must be to cover up his crap for this long.

Uncle Ga :- OK, next. They say any girl who likes to party would know him MJ - Methas Jarustiwa and his cool bad- boy look his family is one of the largest owners of entertainment venues and event spaces. You may bump into him at any well- known posh place.

Gorya :- Not just posh places. His family does a lot of shady business. he's got men following him around. He's a Mafia.

Uncle Ga :- I'm not giving up. This one Kavin - Taemiyaklin Kittiyangkul, (Kanning scrooling his profile) the heir of one of the oldest families in the country. his family members are high-level government officials doing business in Thai goods export it seems like he has good taste. he looks expensive.

Kaning :- He looks like a royal

Gorya :- stop Right there this one is a major playboy. Girls at the school agree he's a player.

Uncle ga signs

Uncle Ga :- The last one. Ren - Renrawin Aira the heir of the no. 1 health centre in thailand. he seems like a handsome, quiet, cold and mysterious guy.

Kaning :- he looks the most indie of all he post only drawing and scenery. look

Uncle Ga :- what about this one?

Gorya :- he seems different from the other F4

Kaning (teasing) :- what is this?

Uncle Ga :- We've found the unicorn. and btw you told us a girl came to them and F4 behavior changed what's her name 

Gorya :- i think she is amily 

Uncle Ga :-(search on computer) Is she is Amily - Apinya Limpatiyakorn (gorya nodded) she is the heir of no. 1 automobile industry in thailand, as well as a reputed singer and model she seems to close to F4 and specially Thyme and Ren she is perfect mix of bad and good.

Kaning :- as per her profile she seems down to earth 

Gorya :- may be she is, the much i interacted with her she seems to be sweet to me but i also saw her bad side with one of the mean girls some said her anger is very dangerous even F4 is also live in fear of her anger but whatever, the fact that they form a group and they dont stop one another is wrong. F4 may seem good, wealthy and perfect, but they're the source of all bullying in school. is'nt it funny you only need to have enough money to donate to the school to rule it.