Twenty

Scene 1

At mayte o garden

Kevin is helping Kaning to collect stuff

Kevin :- Alright, the last bouquet of miss Lita's order. My back hurts. (Stretching)

Kaning :- Speak like an old man. Thank you very much. Without you, I would've been in a tough spot.

Kevin :- No problem. I had a free day anyway. (Kaning smiled) My pleasure. (Both smiled at each other) I should Go. (He starts to leave) On second thought, I'm starving. Do you have anything to eat before i go?

Kaning :- Let me check

After Some time 

Kaning :- Here's some yogurt to calm your stomach.

Kavin :- Kapuna khab So this is the kind of food you eat. No Wonder you're so small. (Teasingly)

Kaning :- You tease me about being small again.

Kavin :- I'm not teasing you. I'm praising you for being in shape. Its good that you take good care of yourself. 

Kaning blushed

While eating some yogurt puts on her nose and Kevin laugh seeing her

Kaning :- What are you laughing at?

Kavin :- Can I take back what I just said? How did you get yogurt on your nose, Chipmunk?

Kavin Clean the yogurt 

Kaning :- Lita was really something, huh? I never thought she'd buy every flower in the shop.

Kavin :- True, Thyme's mom was such a conniver having thyme engaged to lita.

Kaning :- For me, I think It's strange that thyme's mom did that. Lita doesn't seem like the kind of girl she likes.

Kavin :- No, The Empiccas are the perfect fit for the Paramaanantras. Most importantly, haven't you noticed Lita has a lot of things in common with Gorya? Thyme's mom is smarter than you think. Even we don't know how to deal with her.

Kaning :- I'm beginning to worry about Gorya. Let me call her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 2

Amily Ordered Ice cream at her home for both of them and there Mj tells her about his adventure with Lita 

Amily (Laughed) :- This girl has guts, No other girl can make You and Kev roam around her finger.

Mj :- I would have done that for you (Slowly)

Amily just smiled

Mj :- What do you think about thyme's mom's sudden encounter with these engagements?

Amily :- T's and Lita's engagement is purely for business purposes but i can't able to understand her intention with mine and R's engagement. Our families are already in alliance there is no advantage for her or anyone else behind our engagement.

Mj :- Maybe this is just a distraction so that we stuck with both of you and don't mandle with thyme's and Lita's engagement.

Amily :- I hope this is her only intention behind our engagement. I don't want to damage my friendship due to any business profit.

Mj :- By the way Are you really going to marry Ren

Amily :- To be honest I don't feel any loss in that I have known R from childhood, he cares for me, and I care for him, We trust each other. That is what we need in a relationship right