Twenty-nine

Scene 1

At Paramantra

Thyme is discussing about surprise party with Ren, Amily and Mj. After he explains about the party, he observes gorya sitting there but to his relief, she is lost in her thoughts so she doesn't listen to anything. 

Thyme :- Gorya, Gorya.

Gorya (Coming out of her thoughts) :- hmm

Thyme :- Where did you go? What's the matter?

Gorya :- Nothing. I'm fine.

Thyme (Concern) :- Obviously, you're not fine. What's wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 2

Maira is on the call with Ren 

Maira :- P'ren You trust me right?

Ren :- (Confused) What's with this sudden question?

Maira :- Actually, I want to ask you something, I know maybe it's not my matter to meddle but I am worried.

Ren :- What happens Maira, You know I always tell you the truth. So why this hesitation?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 3

Alternate scene

Gorya :- I'm just worried about Kaning. She was acting a bit odd. P'kavin too. 

Maira :- He told Kaning out of the blue that he could never open his heart to anyone. It came out all of a sudden.

Thyme/Ren (Sigh) :- Is Kavin not over Mona yet?

Gorya (Confused) :- Mona? Who's that? P'Kevin's ex? 

Maira :- Or was she the one who turned him into a player?

Thyme :- Hold on. She's neither a girlfriend nor someone who turned him into a player. 

Ren :- Kevin has been a player all along.

Flashback

Kevin is a playboy, he plays with girls and when it's time to break up he introduces Mona as her girlfriend. Mona knows Everyone. but she is close to Kevin the most

Mona :- I told you. People will remember if it's the same person. Next time find Someone else.

Kevin :- Don't complain. I can't ask Amy for help or else others will kill me, apart from her, if I had another friend, I would have asked her to help.

Mona :- No, You made a move on all the other girls you know. (Kevin Sign) You could try a different approach. Like asking F4 to help. I think you and Thyme would make such a cute couple.

Kevin :-  That's right. How did I miss that? You're gonna get it.

Mona :- You go after my face now? But really... I think this is too risky. What if we had to kiss for real?

Kevin :-  Give me a break. You're not like this with other guys.

Mona :- Who?

Kevin :- Knight, the guy who's chasing after you. I see you. Could you not make me show the pictures? Here it is. (Shows the picture) Look at this picture.

Mona :- Hold on, where did you get these?

Kevin :- Knight, Kiss kiss

Mona :- That's gross.

Flashback end

Thyme :- They'd been close since they were kids. Other than F4 & Amy, Mona was the only one whom Kavin spent time with.