Seventeen

Scene 1

F4 including Amily is at thyme's new house

Thyme :- What is the big deal? It's just another birthday. Why does it have to be so big?

Kevin :- oii! It's not surprising. This is an important event for the Paramaantras. All the high-level people will be there. And you're about to graduate, Your mom probably wants you to be involved in the business.

Amily :- But I got a strange feeling about it this time.

Ren :- chai kha and this time our families are also involved i was not able to listen to him but as far as I know your mae is going to share a big announcement which can involve some of us.

Everyone sees tensed

Thyme :- By the way Amy, P'tia told me that she met you paa and he is staying here for a while you haven't told me

Kevin / Ren :- Arai Wa? (Questioning look)

Amily (Signed) :- chai he came back the day you guys fought at the school ground. I was dropping M when i got the news. He asked me to stay at his place and i do the same. Everything is fine that's why i haven't told you guys.

Mj :-(To divert topic) Oii! Never mind Why did you bring us here anyway?

Thyme :- emm! It's a housewarming party for my new place.

Kevin :- Party?

Thyme :- I want you to experience a new kind of party. Change of scenery, You know.

Ren :- Ohh! How about the truth?

Everyone gives him a questioning and knowing look

Thyme (puppy look) :- I'm here to take care of Gorya. I'm here to take care of Gorya. (Everone signed) I can't bother her every second. If i run into trouble here, You'll have to help me. Ok?

Kevin :- Ok. But where's the party? Food? We're starving here.

Mj :- Yeah, We are starving.

Ren/Amily :- yeah

Thyme :- Ok. Wait a minute. Stop whining. I'll cook. You guys find something to do.

Mj :- Wow, Thyme is cooking.(Teesingly)

Everyone tease him

Kevin :- There's no food, There is no entertainment It's a true luxury home. (Complaining)

Kevin got smack from Amily

Kevin :- Alai wa?

Amily :- at least he is trying to change himself for love cant you stop complaining and support your friend

Thyme :- Stop whining. here you go. All done.

Amily (Looks at food) :- It should be edible right?

Kevin :- now where is your supporting friend

Amily gives him a side eye and he shuts his mouth. Then Thyme removes the glass lid and its full pot of noodles.

Everyone :- Wow!

Amily :- It looks better than I thought.

Thyme :- Of course. I can make something yummy on my first try.

Everyone is about to start eating

Thyme :- Stop! Stop!

Mj :- Why?

Thyme goes and do something on tv and start it Everyone looks confused

Thyme :- Alright, This is what I told you about. Watching Tv While eating instant noodles. The lifestyle that you've never experienced before.