Twelve

Scene 1

Gorya is with tia at her at she told her about double date and express her thoughts about Ren and Tia assures her that everything is fine and motivates her to choose what her heart feels

They shares a good sisters bond

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 2

When tia leaves gorya at her stop Gorya sees ren he is watching Mira's Poster Gorya went to talk to him she is about to say something but her bus came so she run away but when she is leaving she lost her phone which is picked by Ren but Gorya failed to noticed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 3

Thyme is angry as gorya is not picking his phone then Gorya told that maybe she lost her phone at Shop and thyme understands

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 4

Its 3am at night Ren is working on his art but he is not able to focus as his mind is full of havoc and he gets frustrated and went in a deep thoughts but his chain of thought breaks when heard some noise

Thyme :- Ren! Ren! Ren! Ren! Ai Ren, I need a favor.

Ren :- What is it.

Thyme :- It's not a big deal or anything. i just wanted to know how an ordinary person dresses when going to the zoo. And I .. (Claps his hand to call someone) want your opinion. (his maid comes with walking wardrobe he Pics a dress from wardrobe ) How about this? Is it OK? (Its jacket)

Ren :- Don't you think it's going to be too warm?

Thyme :- Warm? (Checks the dress) True. Not too warm. (Pics another thin shirt) This is not going to be too warm. very thin.

Ren :- That's too thin.

Thyme :- (taking a tiger print coat) Here, wearing a tiger to see a tiger.

Ren denies after that thyme shows lot of dresses but ren reject all of them 

Ren :- You're going to the zoo, Thyme. (Irritated tone)

Thyme :- (Excited) The Zoo, The zoo, Jiw, give me the binoculars. (she does same and he pics safari dress) I went on safari in Africa in this getup. Look. Here we go. 

Ren remembers something and finally laugh

Thyme (Getting angry) :- Are you laughing? Are you laughing at me?  (he goes to ren and start playfully beating him with pillow) What's wrong with my outfit? I'm serious about this.  Why aren't you serious with me? Why are you laughing?

Ren :- I'm laughing because you're taking it seriously.

Ren and thyme both signed and thyme smiled seeing ren

Thyme :- Speaking of which, Since you've been back, you hardly laugh. I asked you about what happened there, but you wouldn't say anything. (Thyme see ren's Painting) You seen confused. Are you OK?

 Ren :- (Smiled seeing Thyme) Let me choose a shirt for you. 

Ren choose dress for thyme where thyme get Gorya's phone and when he asked Ren he informed that when he met her at bus stop her phone fell and he is about to give it to thyme.

Thyme recalls Gorya's word as she lied thyme about meeting Ren but he ignored the though and kept the phone and continue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~