Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Si Sheng

    Su family.

    Su Kairui and Su Ruihao walked into the house one after the other.

    The Su family couple are sitting on the sofa.

    The two came forward to say hello.

    Seeing Su Kairui approaching, Su's father frowned and asked him, "What happened to Xiaozhu today? How did I hear that he was going to jump off the building?" There was

    no concern in the words.

    Su Kairui frowned and said: "Yes, but he didn't jump, so he finally persuaded him to come down."

    Although he didn't persuade him to come down.

    Thinking of Shen Zhu's words and attitude towards him, Su Kairui felt a little uncomfortable.

    Plus Qin Zhao...

    He is no stranger to Qin Zhao.

    The two are about the same age, and both are descendants of well-to-do families. They have been compared with each other since they were young.

    Eight years ago, Qin Zhao didn't listen to his father, insisted on leaving the family business, insisted on going outside to open an entertainment company, and Qin's father was so angry that he almost had a stroke.

    During that time, Su Kairui heard many gossip about Qin Zhao, all of whom felt that he was so ambitious, with high-mindedness and low-handedness.

    It is so easy to start a company from scratch, let alone in the capital-oriented entertainment industry.

    Su Kairui also looked down on him in his heart.

    Unexpectedly, in just five years, Yunxing Entertainment was really established by Qin Zhao.

    Then three years later, that small company that was disliked by everyone back then has become a leading company in the entertainment industry today.

    Those who used to look down on Qin Zhao now find it difficult to see Qin Zhao.

    Su Kairui, who is at the same age, is still practicing in his own company.

    As for taking over Su's father's position? It is estimated that it will take another ten or twenty years at least.

    The ever-existing sense of competition suddenly became stronger, and Su Kairui strengthened his inner thoughts even more.

    However, thinking of Qin Zhao's glance, he somehow felt that he had been seen through.

    Feeling a little uneasy in his heart, he excused himself from being uncomfortable, turned around and went upstairs, and went back to his room to stay.

    Su Ruihao, who was left behind, sat down beside Su's mother aggrievedly, and asked a little sadly: "Have you seen it?" "

    Yeah." Su's mother nodded, and asked a little sadly, "He really Say you want to leave the Su family? Do you want to change your surname back to Shen?"

    After all, it is a child raised by oneself, and anyone would be sad if someone bluntly said "no more".

    Hearing this, Su Ruihao lowered his head and blamed himself in frustration, "It's because I didn't do well enough to persuade Xiaozhu to come back." "

    It's not your fault." Mother Su patted Su Ruihao's head, and quickly comforted her , "How could this be your fault? It's Xiao Zhu's child who is too much, and I'm also to blame for spoiling him since he was a child." At first, she thought that her youngest son didn't need to inherit the family business, so she obeyed