Chapter 98

Chapter 98 Going Out Again

    "Put your mother's shit on!" The grumpy Mr. Liu slapped the table and stood up and cursed, "If you don't go now, when will you go? Wait until the Zerg attack the door? If you are short-sighted, don't blah blah blah! With the Zerg's fecundity, when you can be sure, the family's genes have been passed down three generations!"

    Bald old Liu has always been a soldier, and he has no one to tell the truth. However, his words were rough and reasonable. Although they did not agree with his expression, Han Lao and others, headed by the old marshal, all held the same opinion as him.

    Even Guo Zilu suppressed his own moths and united the front with the old marshal and others.

    After all, two hundred years ago, the damage the Zerg had brought to humans was simply too great. Even if they hadn't experienced the terrible time at that time, their instinct as a military commander would make them afraid of Zerg, a creature that was almost impossible to kill because of its numbers.

    A body of flesh and blood has to face tens of thousands of adult insects, even driving a mech is enough to cause exhaustion to death!

    But most of the other ministers sitting in the Emperor Star didn't take it seriously.

    They also understand that the Zerg is indeed tricky, but it will not be to the point where the grass and trees are all soldiers.

    Armies and mechs can't be raised out of thin air, it's a money-burning business!

    For a bit of news that is not true or false, the army is going to be dispatched to destroy it? If you do this every time, it will push the alliance to a dead end!

    "Mr. Liu, you don't need to be alarmist here." Someone stood up and refuted Mr. Liu, "The Zerg is indeed an enemy that requires us to be more vigilant, but it is not so dangerous." "Haven't you heard of it

    ? When you can see a cockroach, it means that there are many hidden here," the old marshal held down the old Liu who was about to go crazy, but he said politely, "The reproductive power of the Zerg is much stronger than that of cockroaches. Many, if you don’t deal with them in time when you find them, and when they flood, are you going to fill this hole with your life just like two hundred years ago?!”

    "It's not so serious. We don't mean to let it go. Just for some illusory news, sending mechs and a large number of troops is a bit of a fuss." "It's said that the Zerg may

    have A lot, don’t you understand people’s language?” Mr. Liu couldn’t hold back, and shouted again, “Just call two or three people and the mechs as you said, are they going to investigate or die? ?!"

    "I..."

    "Okay, let's stop arguing." Shen Zhu in the main seat finally spoke, he looked around at the officials on the round table, and finally said, "There is no need to argue, we Take ten people and ten mechas to explore the road first, and if the news is confirmed, then send support there."

    "Your Majesty?!"

    "Your Majesty! How can you go in person?"

    No matter which side, there is no support Shen Zhu's decision.

    Especially Shen Ce, who participated in it, suddenly objected fiercely: "No, I don't agree! Do you know how dangerous the Zerg is?! If it's true, can you come back or not? As for the king’s hard work.”

    “If you have to lead the team alone, it’s me and not you!”

    Shen Zhu shook his head and said, “The matter of the Zerg race is no small matter, no matter whether the news is true or not, we must It shows that we attach importance to it. We cannot be negligent in this matter, and we cannot cause panic among the people. As long as we take advantage of the momentum of online public opinion and attribute the reason for my expedition to quick success and instant benefit, many people's concerns can be dispelled. And if it's just low-level Zerg, I have my own way to destroy them and make sure I won't get hurt."