Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Zheng Yangshu looked at Qin Zhao who was walking towards him, inexplicably feeling a menacing threat.

    He immediately shrank back and closed the door of the interrogation room with a bang.

    Shen Zhu looked at him inexplicably: "What the hell?"

    Zheng Yangshu shook his head at him with a painful expression.

    Just as I was about to speak, I heard a heavy knock on the door—boom, boom, boom.

    Outside the door, Qin Zhao's voice came in: "Shen Zhu, are you inside?"

    Zheng Yangshu desperately shook his head at him, gesturing back and forth on his neck with his fingers and a knife, signaling to Shen Zhu not to agree.

    "I'm here."

    But Shen Zhu completely ignored it.

    He rolled his eyes, slumped against the door, and then mouthed to Shen Zhu: "Seek good fortune for yourself." Shen Zhu frowned wonderingly, watching

    Zheng Yangshu slowly open the door of the interrogation room.

    Outside the door, Qin Zhao in a suit stood still at the door, with a gloomy look on his face.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhu felt guilty suddenly.

    Um? its not right? Why am I guilty?

    Shen Zhu thought.

    Before he rounded the corner, he heard Qin Zhao say to Zheng Yangshu in a deep voice: "Sorry, can you go out first? I have something to talk to him about." "Oh, good     .

    "

Cheng Zheng Yangshu ignored Shen Zhu's eyes hinting.

    He leaned against the door and walked out of the room sideways, trying his best to avoid physical contact with Qin Zhao who was standing at the door.

    After the person has completely walked out, he immediately ran away in a hurry.

    He happened to go to the front desk to help his senior fight.

    The door of the interrogation room creaked and closed, and the moment the door was locked, the noise outside was cut off one by one.

    Shen Zhu stood up subconsciously, and said to Qin Zhao, "You're here."

    He was all smiles, but Qin Zhao rarely looked unhappy.

    He did not respond to Shen Zhu's approach, but asked him with a gloomy face: "Why did I come, don't you know? Don't you think you should give me an explanation?" "Explain... what?" Shen Zhu

    sneered After a while, he pretended to be fearless and said, "Oh, you know, it's just being retaliated by others for being brave, it's no big deal, anyway, there are evidences, and they can't hurt me..." As he spoke, he saw Qin Zhao getting closer and closer

    . The more gloomy the expression, the voice gradually became quieter, and the vision began to wander.

    "I can't hurt you?!" Qin Zhao was about to be laughed at by him, and he asked sharply, "I'm going to stab you with a knife, so I can't hurt you?!" Shen Zhu muttered: "I'm fine, right?

    " ..."

    "Do you still want to do something?!" "

    ..."

    All right, he shut up.

    Qin Zhao made him grit his teeth in anger, and reprimanded in a cold voice: "When you speak so righteously about others, what do you do when it's your turn?! You know he is holding a weapon, but you still dare to fight with your bare hands?" Going forward, do you feel that your body is invulnerable?!"