Chapter 110

Chapter 110 Extra Story: Steward X Young Master 03

    It was night, Viage went back to his room.

    The mixed-blood man's room is exactly the same as his own personality. Every item is placed neatly, and even the spacing seems to have been measured, making it pleasing to the eye for people with or without obsessive-compulsive disorder.

    But there are always people who owe money, and they are only happy if they are messed up.

    Viage put on his gloves again, snatched the ornament from Abel, and asked, "What are you here for?" "

    Why, can't I come to you?" Abel, a friend and subordinate, took a step back when his hands were empty. Shaking off his red hair, he asked with a playful smile, "Aren't you so addicted to being a housekeeper that you forget who you are?

    " Leaning at Abel, "Then tell me, who am I?"

    "You are the biggest military.fire.dealer of this century, the godfather of the dark world of country F, the heir of the Onde family, respected Vieg‧ Master B‧Under." Abel stacked Vieger's dumpling in a strange manner, and then complained angrily, "I really don't understand you, you just leave a good sale of gold and don't wait, you have to go to another country, Be a steward of a fallen nobleman?"

    At first Abel thought that the other party had other plans, but it has been more than two years, and he has not seen any action from Vieger.

    Vieger turned a deaf ear to Abel's accusation.

    He came to the window, picked up the scissors beside him, and opened the eyelashes of the flowers in the vase under the moonlight.

    "Hey, the flowers are blooming really well," Abel leaned his head and said, "It's not enough for you to come here to be a housekeeper, and now you're also taking care of the gardener's work?" The scissors clicked

    continuously , soon the flowers in the vase were all finished blooming.

    Since his little master woke up and suddenly became willful that day, he has added such a vase on his window sill.

    The little master is becoming more and more reckless, and will order him to do things that he has never ordered before.

    But following that, the flowers in his vase became more and more.

    For the little master, these flowers are a reward for him.

    But for him, it's... bait.

    Putting the flowers back into the vase on the window sill, Vieger asked abruptly: "Is it good-looking?"

    Abel: "..."

    He said so much about his feelings, but these flowers are all you care about, right?

    "It's beautiful," Abel replied weakly, "It's very beautiful."

    "He gave it to me." Viage stroked each flower carefully, as gently as if he was stroking his closest lover Same, "Every one, it is."

    "Who?" Abel didn't understand Vieger's words, and after asking a question, he suddenly realized, "It's the young master you serve?"

    But the young master sent him flowers for nothing. do what? Could it be...

    Seeing Vieger's smug and joyful expression, Abel said in disbelief: "He's taken a fancy to you?!"

    No, why is he so proud when others take a fancy to him.

    "Have you taken a fancy to him?" This made Abel even more unbelievable.

    As the ruler of the dark world, there are countless men and women who have confessed to Vieger, but the other party's extremely indifferent attitude towards everyone almost made him think that this person would never like others in his life.