Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Counterclaim

    [No, Shen Zhu was just acting bravely for a righteous cause. It was obviously the man who committed the domestic violence, so why should he arrest Shen Zhu? ! ]

    [Is this policeman the one who greeted Shen Zhu before? Shouldn't you know what's going on? Why do you want to catch Shen Zhu? ]

    The bullet screen was full of tongues condemning Zheng Yangshu, but Shen Zhu, who was the person involved, didn't have any special reaction.

    He looked at Zheng Yangshu's chubby face with a serious expression that was completely different from before. He seemed very nervous, as if he was worried about his resistance to arrest.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhu gave Zheng Yang a comforting smile.

    As a result, a crack appeared in Zheng Yangshu's expression, and he could only grit his teeth more and more, trying to maintain his businesslike expression.

    Afterwards, Shen Zhu turned to Si Cheng and said to him, "Don't worry, I'll go to the police station with him and I'll be back soon, remember to tell Qin Zhao for me." The matter itself is not serious, but he doesn't want Qin Zhao

    to Zhao will be the last to know about it.

    Si Cheng opened his mouth, and just about to speak, he heard Shen Zhu's request in his mind.

    So he swallowed the words back, and obediently went to the field to find Qin Zhao.

    Seeing that Shen Zhu finished explaining the matter, Zheng Yangshu took the initiative to say: "Let's go."

    Of course, he didn't put handcuffs on Shen Zhu.

    Even the program group was stunned by such a turn of events.

    The staff hesitated and didn't know whether to continue filming, and the chief director also didn't expect that the matter would develop to this point, but he, who was dealing with this matter just now, probably knew the whole process of the matter, so he gritted his teeth and said to the photographer : "Shoot! You follow Shen Zhu, and we'll talk about it if someone from the police station stops you."

    After all, they are not afraid of the shadows, once they turn off the camera, they will not be able to speak clearly.

    The photographer listened to the order, and hurriedly followed up with the camera.

    Zheng Yangshu's police car was parked on the road not far away, very conspicuous.

    Before he took Shen Zhu to the police car, he saw a panting person running over from the other side of the road—it was Su Ruihao.

    Su Ruihao stood in front of the police car, and said anxiously to Zheng Yangshu: "Comrade policeman, please let Shen Zhu go, he did it to help me, otherwise, or you will arrest me Let's go, don't catch Chen Zhu! This is all my fault!"

    The audience in the live broadcast room were about to cry when they saw Su Ruihao, and they all sighed.

    Su Rui is the one who does bad things with good intentions. No one thought that Shen Zhu would be beaten up by that family and reported to the police station.

    Before, because of Shen Zhu's lecture, he was still condemning Su Rui for being nosy and overconfident, so his attitude became a little embarrassing.

    Until Zheng Yangshu said angrily: "Do you have any brains? Do you think that the police station is run by your family, and you can blame the crime if you say it? Is the law just a joke in your eyes?