Chapter 113

Chapter 113 Extra Story: Butler X Master (End)

    "You're pissing me off." The man's tone wasn't a question, but an affirmation.

    Shen Zhu raised the corners of his lips, as if affirming the man's words.

    The man said in a deep voice: "You think I dare not?"

    After speaking, he lifted Shen Zhu's head and kissed him.

    The tip of the tongue penetrated along the gap between the teeth, with a bit of anger and recklessness.

    The other party's kissing skills seemed to be stuck at that night, and the purpose was just to shut up Shen Zhu's mouth that couldn't speak well, so it was a bit too fierce, but not enough in skills.

    Shen Zhu was not polite, and almost mobilized all the skills he was good at to respond.

    Soon, the gifted man learned most of it.

    A kiss that was supposed to be punitive, just like that changed its taste.

    When the two separated, they were still somewhat reluctant to part with each other.

    "Do you remember this time?" The man only moved an inch away, and asked with his fingers stroking Shen Zhu's lower lip.

    "No," Shen Zhu gasped, raised his jaw provocatively and said, "Why don't you try again?"

    The man chuckled lightly when he heard the words, his hoarse voice was a little unstoppable, and it was tainted with his true colors. muffled.

    "Your Highness, do you know the taste?" He put his thumb in from the corner of Chen Zhu's lips, clasped the teeth, and teased the tip of his tongue.

    Although Shen Zhu's words were forced to be ambiguous because of this, it didn't stop him from yelling at the man: "No, I really didn't think about it. After all, your kissing skills are really bad." Man: "..." Knowing that the other party did it on

    purpose

    , But the man was still irritated.

    He kissed Shen Zhu again, even more forcefully than before, at the same time, he stretched his hand down his chest.

    Just when the two were getting better, the annoying knock on the door sounded again.

    Vieger shouted outside the door: "Master, are you asleep?"

    This time, the man didn't stop because of the other party, but played tricks on Chen Zhu even more.

    "Has your butler seen you like this?" The man kept moving his hands, and deliberately leaned into Shen Zhu's ear and asked, "Tell me, if he sees you, will he think the same about me? Put you on the bed..."

    The man slurred the second half of the sentence, but it burned Shen Zhu's ear.

    "You don't want to be ashamed... Ugh!"

    Shen Zhu who was just about to curse, was forced to let out a muffled groan.

    Although the man said so, he had no intention of sharing Shen Zhu's voice with others.

    When Shen Zhu's voice accidentally got louder, Dang even raised his hand to cover his mouth, blocking all the sound in his throat.

    Outside the door, Vieger was still knocking on the door persistently: "Master, are you okay?"

    It seemed that he was extremely worried because he didn't hear Shen Zhu's response.

    And with Viage's knock on the door, amidst the tension of being intruded by others at any time, the fireworks shot straight up, exploding a white light in front of Shen Zhu's eyes.