Chapter 59 : Savour Me

As our lips moved against each other sensually and slowly, I didn't realize when I was lying down on the blanket on the grass with a pillow under my head and others around me

My hands ran through Roman's hair, tugging at it a bit that elicited a gran from him as he started to place wet kisses all the way from my jaw to my neck before moving on to my bare chest, one of his hands squeezed one of my breasts while his tongue played with the other.

He sucked, kissed and bit the skin, nibbling on my nipples as his other hand slowly slid downwards and skimmed across the waist band of my panties.

My own hands moved to his shoulders as small moans left my lips at the torture his lips were giving me. 

He fisted the lacy fabric and pulled it down slowly and torturously, his finger running up and down my slit when he hissed and muttered a curse as my breath faltered.

"So wet for me." He murmured against my lips, rubbing his thumb on my clit as a moan escaped me.

"Mmhm, keep on saying my name like that." He whispered, placing small kisses all over my face while I uttered his name like a prayer.

"Roman, please." I whimpered, wanting so much more and annoyed at how slow he was going.

"Patience, amore mio, patience. Let me savour you properly." He whispered huskily, his fingers hovering over my entrance as he slowly eased a finger in and muttered something under his breath as he kissed my breasts.

"So beautiful." He murmured against my skin as he bit it once again, no doubt leaving hickeys.

As his finger moved in and out of me at a steady pace, he added another one in, making me arch my back when he curled them, causing my stomach to tighten and a knot formed inside me.

His fingers hit all the right places and I was a moaning mess as he looked in my eyes that fluttered closed when he curled his fingers inside me once again, his thumb stroking my clit.

"Open your eyes, I want them on me angel." He said and I complied, staring into his beautiful green orbs as he pleasured me. 

When the pleasure became too much to handle, he suddenly pulled his fingers out of me and a whine escaped my lips at the loss of contact.

"Patience." He said sternly and I bit my lip at his dominant voice as he brought his fingers up to his mouth and sucked them clean all the while keeping eye contact with me.

My face heated up at the action, his lips forming a smirk as he hummed in satisfaction.

"Delicious, and so fucking sweet." He rasped, moving closer between my legs as I felt the nervousness kick in once again.

He obviously noticed my slightly panicked state and brushed his knuckles over my cheek softly before kissing it.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked me as I bit my lip and shook my head.