Chapter 96 : My Turn

"My turn." She said with a sly smirk and pulled off her underwear, throwing it aside and pulled me closer to kiss me.

The taste of her lips was like an obsession, a craving that only she could satisfy and I shuddered slightly when she lowered herself onto me, both of us panting as my cock entered her.

"Fuck, angel." I breathed onto her skin, about to take hold of her when he grabbed both my hands and put them back on the arm rests, tutting at me.

"Be a good boy, won't you?" She teased, biting my lower lip and rolled her hips forward, my hips jerking up when she moaned at the feeling of fulllness she knew only I could give her.

"Does that feel good?" She rolled her hips onto me and I grunted in reponse, closing my eyes tightly and clutching the arm rest in a death grip.

"Yes. So fucking good, baby." I responded feverishly as her lips latched onto my neck and she moved up and down on my cock, her hands on my shoulders to steady herself while both of us breathed heavily.

All I wanted to do was to grab her and rail her senselessly until she was begging for release, until I carved my name onto her skin and into her heart.

"Do you want to touch me?" She trailed a hand to one of her breasts, cupping the flesh in her palm and squeezing gently, she moaned and clenched around me when I sucked in a sharp breath.

"May I?" I asked her, letting her decide for me when she smirked and grabbed my hands, placing them on her waist.

"Do your worst." She grinned mischeviously and that was all it took for the final thread to break as I tightened my fingers around her and jerked my hips upward, thrusting fully into her.

A loud moan broke out of her mouth and her lips parted in shock and surprise as I continued to ram into her from below at a pace that would be considered way faster than normal.

"Harder, Roman, more." She nibbled on my earlobe, her little whimpers and moans driving me absolutely crazy as I lost control of myself and fucked her just how she wanted.

One of my hands wrapped around her throat and she looked at me with misty eyes filled with lust, no doubt matching my own.

"You like this, don't you? Me fucking you like a whore? My whore?" I rasped and she nodded furiously in response.

"Fuck, Rome—" She gasped when I stilled into her, pullng out fully before slamming right back in and she shuddered as she came onto my cock, burying her face into my neck and biting down on the skin.

My own release followed soon after a few more powerful thrusts and she slumped into my arms, drained.

"That was—"

"Explosive?" She completed my sentence with a lazy smile when I chuckled, kissing her temple and nodding slowly.

"It was." I sighed into her hair when she snuggled deeper into me and I frowned.

"Don't fall asleep." I warned and she looked up at me through her lashes with a pout.

"Why not?I'm so tired!" She whined like a child when I pushed her hair away from her face, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"Because the night has only begun, my love." I whispered sensually and saw her mouth fall open as I got up from the sofa and walked towards the bed with her in my ams, lowering her onto the mattress.

"But we just—"

"Not enough." I cut her off and threw off my shirt, discarding myself of all my clothes and then proceeded to unhook her bra and toss it somewhere behind me.