Thanksgiving-1

Charles walked into the bullpen handling takeout coffee mugs and his jacket wishing everyone. "Happy Turkey Day." he said.

"Yes! Right out of the gate." Jake cheered as he marked on his piece of sheet. "What? What's going on?" 

"We're playing Boyle Bingo, Thanksgiving edition." Nick said as he held out his paper sheet.

"Everyone filled out their cards with possible Charles-related scenarios. First to bingo gets 100 bucks." Sam explained.

"I had "Boyle calls it 'Turkey Day'" on the center square." Jake said triumphantly.

Charles walked to Terry and looked into his card. ""Boyle explains that they ate lobsters at the first Thanksgiving." They did. Back in that time, they called lobsters "ocean bugs." And... I'll just mark it off for you." he said.

"I think got the winning card here. Boyle tells us that he played Pocahontas in his third grade play." Sam said.

"All the girls were too big." he explained. "This is a fun one... "Boyle says, 'Gobble, gobble, gobble.'"" Gina said and they all looked at him expectantly.

"Well, now that I know you want me to say that, I'll just say it with two gobbles. Gobble, gobble... Gobble. God, it just sounds right that way. Ugh. I don't like this game." Charles complained.

"Ha! "Boyle objects to Boyle Bingo."" Rosa said. "Come on, guys."

"Boyle says, "Come on, guys." That's two for Terry." Terry said excitedly.

"Well, guess what. I can spoil your little game by sitting over here quietly all day and doing nothing." he said as he sat in chair but fell on the floor. "Oh! Aah!" he winced in pain.

"Aha! Got it "Boyle falls on the floor"" Nick said with a snigger. "You lucky ass." Sam commented.

"She's right, she's right. That's a victory for Boyle. Boom!" he cheered.

"Boyle says, "Boom!"" they all said.

※※※

"Check it out, chair jockeys. While you were busy tickling the ivories on your computers, I was doing a bust. Cocaine! Thanks, Lucius." Jake said as he walked in with a packet of the drug. "He ran, I pursued. Whole thing turned into an awesome car chase." he said with a proud smile.

"Well, at least you're done early, so you have time to go home and change for my Thanksgiving dinner." Amy said from her seat.

"Ugh. Why do we have to dress up for Thanksgiving. I don't even celebrate that stuff. The whole holiday is based on overeating. We should be wearing velvet track suits and diapers." he said with a frown.

"Jacket and tie. Rosa's even wearing her formal leather jacket." Sam corrected him.

"It's the one without any blood on it." Rosa said from next to Gina.

"You're gonna dress up, and you're gonna give a toast about what you're thankful for. Start preparing." Amy continued.

"Oh, I prefer not to prepare for my toasts. I just wing 'em like scat jazz." he said.

"Are we singing?" Scully asked from behind Amy.

"No, no, no, no." Nick protested but it was too late. Scully had started singing opera.

"I am not dressing up for your party." he whispered to Amy.

※※※

Nick was in the kitchen along with Boyle when he saw Terry frustratingly walk in. "Damn it, Boyle. You left the fridge open. The door couldn't shut because of your empty pizza box." he complained.