Chapter 1

𝓡𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓪 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓮̀𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓲𝓼

-𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮

Author 's Pov •••

The girl is sitting on the bench as she's looking at the kids playing around . Suddenly her phone buzz distracting her attention from the kids .

She pick up the call ,

?? : Yes doctor?

Doctor : Miss Aera , if you're still at the hospital, can you come to my cabin for a while?

Aera : Yes doctor. I'll be there in a minute.

They hang up the call .

She got up and walk back to the hospital with the white envelope .

She went near her doctors cabin and said the woman sitting there that she need to meet the doctor . And the woman tell Aera to wait . She went to sit on the chairs near the cabin .

She was looking here and there waiting for the doctor to call her . But her eyes land on a woman around her 50's who drop her files and papers on the ground .

Aera got up and run to the woman .

Aera : Ajumma , I'll pick them .

Ajumma : Thank you dear .

Aera look up to her and pass a warm smile to the woman . She collect all the papers and hand them to their owner.

Aera : Here's all the papers Ajumma .

Ajumma : Thank you soo much dear . You're such a sweet child .

Aera : Thank you Ajumma. Why don't you take a sit there ?

Ajumma : I was going to dear but this happened.

Aera : Come. Let me take you there .

She said and lead the old lady to the branches and made her sit . She sat beside her and start talking.

Aera's Pov •••

Aera : Are you alone here Ajumma?

Ajumma : Ani . My son is here with me . He's at the doctors room .

Aera : Ouh .

Ajumma : You're alone here . Aren't you ?

Aera : Yes . I am .

I lower my head . So everyone noticing that I'm alone here . 

Ajumma : It's ok . Don't be sad . But do you know something?

Aera : What ?

Ajumma : You're too beautiful. Jinjja . All the boys are glancing and smiling at you .

She said pointing to some doctors who are staring at me . I look at her direction and the doctors look somewhere else . I blush at the situation as I said ,

Aera : Ajumma ~~~

Ajumma : Ok ok. I won't tease you .

She said and laugh as I do .

We talked a bit about some little things and the nurse call out my name ,

Nurse : Miss Aera , Doctor is calling you .